FUA KREW

makineasykills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo, CPH is dope... definitely gotta get the crew out here and do a few productions. These kids are aching for some new flavor. What's good back home? I"m loving the new productions!!! FUA is like a virus man... we just keep spreading and assimilating.... let's keep this shit up!!

That good to hear...glad you're gettin set up out there. Everyone is workin hard and knocking out weekly productions...Roc dudes finally got a break in the weather so they've been goin in. Zoe, Range, Snoe, Oz, Reo, Teck, Evak and me are gonna do a production next weekend in my neck of the hood. Lookin forward to that.

That's what' up fam... I'm loving the work everybody is puttin' in. Weekly productions!! That's what I'm talking about. Can't wait to see the latest flicks. Seriously though, we gotta get the crew over here and start gettin' up in Europe. I'll get the ball rolling for now and hook up some one man productions. See you soon!

Better Flick and new piece

Good looks... I went back yesterday and did some touch ups and added the crew, and then started a new piece...

Unfortunately couldn't finish the second one. Anyway, here's the in progress shot. If the rain stops, I'll go back and finish it today.

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

Work in Progress...

IMG_1170.jpg

^^^ You know how it is BIG JUSE !!! you and the rest of the FUAmily can come thru anytime and you know the walls are ready....just be prepared for that sun... ZONER can lend you his crazy 'big trouble in little china' hat. a.k.a the 'SOMBRERO JIBARO'... he lookes crazy as hell wearing that stuff. gotta' love ZOE' !:miamivice:

No doubt... it's just good to be in touch fam. And as for visiting, likewise... any of the PR FUAmilia that wants to come out to Europe is welcome. We got a lot of walls to paint out here, so let's make it happen. My wife is dying to go to PR...so we're coming through ASAP. In the mean time, let's just keep blazin' with tight pieces and productions!!! I'll be in touch!