WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that place used to be rocked! back when it was still Waldbaum's, Caldor, Pergament, around back towards the entrance to the flea market was covered. there was a piece on the refrigeration unit on top of Waldbaum's (Tine i think), throwies all around the back of that building, a piece facing Rt. 1, even a piece on one of the United Hospital rooftops. I remember Dmand throwies, even Tracy 168 stuff, when he did a short highway run nearby on 287. if there's still tags out there, i gotta check that out. years before Kohl came in i was pretty sure most of it was clean.

AI Friedman by like '94 was done with spray paint, IIRC. But the markers were pretty popular, until they moved the rack up front. There was at least one old-school writer from the Bronx that worked there also.

We painted that amtrack wall there in the late 80's anyone have flicks of the heaven and hell piece by elfism and desism??

AI FREEman lol..racking designers and chartpaks galoreeeee...

We painted that amtrack wall there in the late 80's anyone have flicks of the heaven and hell piece by elfism and desism??

AI FREEman lol..racking designers and chartpaks galoreeeee...

Ghost Of Graff..Hope all is well...

I have the Desism (think it was dedicated to Henry). It's a bit faded and i think that there is a line through it. You can still see it though. I didn't know that there was an Elfism on that wall also. It must have gotten gone over. I remember that there was an Odin piece, and a Void piece that had sunset orange around it & jungle green designs inside (blue fills). Also Echo and Fayde throw ups up high.

Did you ever hear of these guys that wrote Ker, and Lee (obviously not Lee tf5) I never saw them up anywhere except for that particular wall around the time that Desism joint was there. They had some skills though.

One of these years i will buy a new scanner.

That wall was done with Floralife paint so I am not surprised it faded..I never got shots back in the day..

It was a Elfism in oranges and reds to symbolize HELL and the DESISM was all these fruity colors to symbolize HEAVEN..

Yeah I know KER, he is still into graphics etc these days..I have to see if I can scan my blackbook with a piece he did..

That Portchester wall was fun to hit..we would go there, rack at AI FREEman and steal lunch from a deli around the tracks..

Ah the good ol'days

Ghost Of Graff..Hope all is well...

I have the Desism (think it was dedicated to Henry). It's a bit faded and i think that there is a line through it. You can still see it though. I didn't know that there was an Elfism on that wall also. It must have gotten gone over. I remember that there was an Odin piece, and a Void piece that had sunset orange around it & jungle green designs inside (blue fills). Also Echo and Fayde throw ups up high.

Did you ever hear of these guys that wrote Ker, and Lee (obviously not Lee tf5) I never saw them up anywhere except for that particular wall around the time that Desism joint was there. They had some skills though.

One of these years i will buy a new scanner.