WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22342.jpg

RYZE 5AV & BEL IOF @ Mt. Vernon NY 1990...........

Damn dude. I forgot about this. This bugged me the fuck out when I first saw it. I remember seeing the Bel (nice). At the time i didn't know your history, but i knew that Ryze was from Boston. I had seen his stuff in some mags that were out. It was the most random thing because (as far as i know) this was pretty much the only thing that Rize ever did in Westchester. No other pieces, tags, or anything, anywhere. I don't even recall him ever doing anything in the city for that matter.

poetnes009.jpg

poetmez.jpg

You know it..

Jesus dude. That's the Mez that was still running with that Vet, and Meda. That Poet had gotten dissed by a toy, and then Mone did a piece over it. You really have a lot of gems man.

Also that Poet up top with the Nes..I remember seeing that but can't remember where. Was that one of the bridges between Mamaroneck and Harrison?

Also i need to correct myself. Originally I said that there was a Part piece on that wall (not Part tds) when those guys went over it. That Poet is where the Part piece was..If you look under it (talking about the Mez, Poet) you can see there was a piece outlined in red. Above it says "Part oner is rising above. That was the only thing that i ever saw from that guy, but it was funky.

Yeah, Mamaroneck & Harrison.......

You got it.

Remember Zork & Sneb?

But of coarse. Little Zork. He had good handstyle, and simples. Sneb was killing it for a while. When i think of him it reminds me of guys like Bone, Met, and a lot of the old TVT guys. I remember that Zork,Poet, Ches, and Mez had simples right on 95 near Rye across from where that Metro North work house is. Also, Zone TVT had an actual piece that ran on the highway for some years that was really dope.

But of coarse. Little Zork. He had good handstyle, and simples. Sneb was killing it for a while. When i think of him it reminds me of guys like Bone, Met, and a lot of the old TVT guys. I remember that Zork,Poet, Ches, and Mez had simples right on 95 near Rye across from where that Metro North work house is. Also, Zone TVT had an actual piece that ran on the highway for some years that was really dope.

You know it..............

Mad respect...

RYZE had some high tags in the village around that time, but i never saw much more down here either, guy was great in boston though. and speaking of trying to find 238th, SOR traveling a bit up to the bronx...who remembers whose backup name this was?

5329771457_b77f73e4bf_o.jpg

(not westchester but i figures this was one of 2 places anyone would even give a fuck)

My homie hooked up with Nerd's Ex wife recently..

Small world.

What you know about TMC she said..

lol

Hah..yeah, small world.

Nerd represented for a long time. Looking back i give guys like him, and Cromag (RIP) a lot of credit. They were trying to do something different back then. Seemed like most guys coming out of New Rochelle were trying to go for the same look as Vet, and those dudes were experimenting with their own style.

I remember that me, and my man thought that Nerd's crew VCR was a new crew started by Vet when it first came out. We thought it stood for Vet's Crew of Rebels haha. It wasn't till later that we found out that it was Vicious Crime Rebels.

RYZE had some high tags in the village around that time, but i never saw much more down here either, guy was great in boston though. and speaking of trying to find 238th, SOR traveling a bit up to the bronx...who remembers whose backup name this was?

5329771457_b77f73e4bf_o.jpg

(not westchester but i figures this was one of 2 places anyone would even give a fuck)

Who was this? I never saw this. Cool piece.

MET still has straight letters running on Exit ramp from 287 to 95!

miss seeing those Poets light up Harrison-Larchmont... there's still a few small tags of his on the line

That's good to hear. Poet was getting real nasty before he stopped. Did you ever see his last piece he did on the Mt Vernon tracks in 1991(same spot where Bel posted that "Old School" Vet on the page before)? This huge Poet burner. that whole wall was pieced up. Ceme, Ches, Fact (both had a black background. Facts had a white outline with lightning. was crazy) Mez (Mez had a face to the right that Jent helped him do) Nerd, Dryp,Cycle (was the first time i had ever seen or heard of him)and Sub had started something with a mouse character that he never finished. That was before him and Emit did that popular wall that was in Video Graff there. All of those guys used to burn when they got down.

• Like 1