WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah some toys took it out looks awful.

yo deep i think i saw an outline of yours on some sound barrier on a road adjacent to i-76 kinda near philly or its some imposter maybe.

large MERK stomper over OVIE. I was drivin and almost crashed it into the wall while i was lookin, NO JOKE. i couldnt really see but someone got up in the middle, shit looked like Joose but probly wasnt. NOBSTER over the JAES... FLIX?

large MERK stomper over OVIE. I was drivin and almost crashed it into the wall while i was lookin, NO JOKE. i couldnt really see but someone got up in the middle, shit looked like Joose but probly wasnt. NOBSTER over the JAES... FLIX?

No you stupid fucking idiot, up close when you got there, the ovie had lines and circles run over it, you can't see that from the highway though, and you be bombing in fucking wonderland so your mad confused.

like it even matters. there's a difference little guy, i can school you if you'd like

like it even matters?.yea..ok......and little guy? hah. your the one who was just saying your proud to say you have been writing before youtube......?nigga dont start wit me on 12oz. ... please school me id like that maybe i can get a afterschool bj.... how bout that.??????;) ......

and yo if u are who ur boy says you are hahah i fucking hate your style shit is fuckin wackkkkk.

YOU MADDDDDDDDDDD.

is nobs often the name mistake for noys?

naaaaa remember NOBS and SHINE were doin it big? thats the one homie

lmfao constructive critisism

drama queers* step your hate game up
... fuckin losers dont post shit but stolen flix of bitches they will never see in their life and other stolen shit because they either A. are so wac posting actual graff will make even more of a joke out of themselves. or B. these people dont even write, making it even more sad they jock the scene so hard

ha mest, i havent posted one stolen flick or any pics of girls so get your shit together. second off you been in this thread years before i joined this site and your still a toy. what "scene" in westchester is there to jock? its just people who suck almost as bad as you with the exception of some old shit here and there. stay in your lane

im not even talkin about u damn i co-sign your post.. so quick to hate.. lolol I LOVE GRAFFITI fuck everything else.

... fuckin losers dont post shit but stolen flix of bitches they will never see in their life and other stolen shit because they either A. are so wac posting actual graff will make even more of a joke out of themselves. or B. these people dont even write, making it even more sad they jock the scene so hard.. IM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE GRAFFITI SCENE.. NONWRITING JOCKS WHO SWEAT THE WHOLE ART OF GRAFFITI

and fuck you too, fuck him, him and her. fuck you and you. fuck all you motherfuckers... go paint some shit you all suck hahaha fuck everybody. hate on me, you know u love my shit fuck this im out be back with flix.. not more of this

im not even talkin about u damn lolol I LOVE GRAFFITI fuck everything else.

... fuckin losers dont post shit but stolen flix of bitches they will never see in their life and other stolen shit because they either A. are so wac posting actual graff will make even more of a joke out of themselves. or B. these people dont even write, making it even more sad they jock the scene so hard

This is coming from the bitch faggot that lives life afraid of police. What's good lets have 12oz organize a boxing match nigga so i can wash you, your from westchester my nigga you cant be that hard GEEEEEEEEEEEEE