Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

...i miss you bernie... its getting worse and worse for me... i cant believe we have to talk to you on this fucking thread and not face 2 face... well its been a year and it feels like yesterday we were hanging out.. help us out down here bb we need you... i miss you like crazy... i miss my big bro

chub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a year ago today we spoke for the last time. I wish i could have those 5 minutes to talk to you again. I wish we never spoke that day and instead we where out painting today.... I miss u man, we all fucking miss you. why shit happened the way it did i will never understand. I know u want us to celebrate ur life not morn your passing, but none of us can celebrate that ur gone player. it hurts to much to accept it. ur missed like crazzy, ur name comes up everyday. I see ur face all the time. U live through me and the rest of the crews now, but a year ago today we all kinda died with u.

Sad day... I am blessed to have had a person like you in my life. No matter how many years go by, life will never be the same. Meeting you changed my life, and all I can ask is for your spirit to guide me to do the same. We really do Grieve Everyday but you have inspired US to push harder even after your passing. I know your up there putting Thomas and Drex down with some Legends in the clouds. Str8 mobbin up the pearly gates. Connecting the old with the new to create something unstoppble. You really are something special.

RIP BERNIE

I ain't gone even lie, some nights I ride and cry...Wonderin why the real niggas always the ones to die...So I just smoke my weed and try to clear my mind...I wish that I had the power to turn back the hands of time...I wonder if there's a heaven up there for real Gs...For all the niggas in the game that be sellin keys...I keep my memories, try to keep my head stromg...But baby it's hard to be strong, when yo main homies gone...Can't believe it's been a year...Rest In Paradise Homie...We'll never forget you and will continue putting your name up everywhere we go for eternity...R.I.P...CRUDE OILER FOREVER...

I represent you everyday.you cant catch me with out and oil shirt.got you tatted on my back.look at ur picture evry morning. Cant beleive its almost been a year. i miss the greatest of all time..Havnt heard a good joke in a minute.I miss riding thru jacksonville having great conversations yelling and shit.MY NIGGER!miss that advice ,and that motivation-holler at me at my dreams -E

CRUDE OILER

photostream

what a night

met homie one time, but always caught his shit in my city...dude definitly killed shit when he came threw, his style and raw savegness inspirez all how come in contact with it..dope writer to say the least...sad to know a great in the game has passed..RIP OILER...his crewz definitly hold his name down..bernie u were trully blessed to have real niggas in your life, that obviously care very deeply about you..peace, rest in power

is it too much to call off the beef??? sorry to sound like an asshole..but seriously...this is getting old, and all do respect to OIL, I respect him in the highest regard!!!!!!!! but why not call an end to this,and just bomb the hell out of miami?????? like back in the day, when STV meant stop the violence????????? take a note from the oldschool,it isnt about the beef,its about fighting the buff and police.......peace,hate if you want,but out of respect for both sides