meRRy fuckn chRistmaS, finaLy an update

sectr

Originally posted by euthana5ia

onorok necske reke...pittsburgh represent

where is that huge fill in? cause that guy is hub now if im not mistaken there are some of the same style fillins in pgh...even the same colors

with some dope next too.

giant rolllers...oh my

Come on now man........... Huge is not HUB!! Two totally different people!! This isn't the place for things like that to be said...........

Big Brother is watching!!;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few PeopLe I'm trying to Contact......

hello, 12zzzzz mafia understandebly has a policy for peopLe that dont want to be contacted via 12 oz to not gve out theiR email addresses. A few people I have been trying to contact just to converse say hi, trade a few things and if I'm lucky maybe even get to paint some day. anyways email me @ sectr@angelfire.com if you see this post please just to say hello! Excuse the silly business of my writing if it sounds to silly...

arms

blahblahblahbla

theblackestwhiteguy

and whoever else would possibly like to dRop a line to say hello, eventualy paint perhaps etc etc that i can't think of off the top of my head that I can't contact via the inna nash.....thanks a bunch, and my sincere apples for doing this in a thRead

by the way, I fucking hate asking for people via the board, I already tried the admins

mafia, but they stick to their gunz, so hats off :)

peace'z

sectr.hw

Archived