P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is going on here?? How does everybody seem to know which 12oz personality writes what; I think I know like one or two and thats quite fine with me...I feel like I'm walking into a room where a bunch of people who know each other are arguing. Some good flicks interspersed in the bickering though- the street shit, which of course anything recent is indeed mostly from out of towners. Bunch of burner freights, but those were mostly painted 500-2000 miles away and scorched their way here, so they don't count as PGH graff. I like to come on here while I'm at work and hope to see some photographic evidence of someone popping up with a surprise campaign on the streets- don't remember the last time that happened. I'm not begrudging anyone on here, but if you love graff than go do some...My recent contribution has been a bunch of tags, mop markers and paint, and some throwies, and on real city streets that you can ride by on the bus today and wave and smile at. I love illegal street graff. That's what feels good when you or I see it because it might have taken a little blood sweat and tears to pull it off. 95% of the flicks on here, at least all the recently done stuff, is under bridges and on tracks and other remote chill spots. And a lot of it does bang-no knock at that! Let's go pound the pavement guys and gals; I know I'm going to cuz I have a lot of work to do. Graff has been fun to be a part of in PGH for this past decade, but its really fallen off on the streets now coinciding with heavy-hitting outta-tahners pulling up anchor and moving on (and some other local circumstances too of course).

And this kid writes this ugly "Rek" shit? How can you live (maybe, who knows where he lives) in the city of Pittsburgh and think you're gonna pick "Rek" to put on walls? Open one eye or ask someone's advice since you obviously are too stupid to notice a crew of locals who hold the major responsibility for setting this city on "tasty-as-fuck flavor!!" Jeez.

• Like 1

What the heck is going on here?? How does everybody seem to know which 12oz personality writes what; I think I know like one or two and thats quite fine with me...I feel like I'm walking into a room where a bunch of people who know each other are arguing. Some good flicks interspersed in the bickering though- the street shit, which of course anything recent is indeed mostly from out of towners. Bunch of burner freights, but those were mostly painted 500-2000 miles away and scorched their way here, so they don't count as PGH graff. I like to come on here while I'm at work and hope to see some photographic evidence of someone popping up with a surprise campaign on the streets- don't remember the last time that happened. I'm not begrudging anyone on here, but if you love graff than go do some...My recent contribution has been a bunch of tags, mop markers and paint, and some throwies, and on real city streets that you can ride by on the bus today and wave and smile at. I love illegal street graff. That's what feels good when you or I see it because it might have taken a little blood sweat and tears to pull it off. 95% of the flicks on here, at least all the recently done stuff, is under bridges and on tracks and other remote chill spots. And a lot of it does bang-no knock at that! Let's go pound the pavement guys and gals; I know I'm going to cuz I have a lot of work to do. Graff has been fun to be a part of in PGH for this past decade, but its really fallen off on the streets now coinciding with heavy-hitting outta-tahners pulling up anchor and moving on (and some other local circumstances too of course).

And this kid writes this ugly "Rek" shit? How can you live (maybe, who knows where he lives) in the city of Pittsburgh and think you're gonna pick "Rek" to put on walls? Open one eye or ask someone's advice since you obviously are too stupid to notice a crew of locals who hold the major responsibility for setting this city on "tasty-as-fuck flavor!!" Jeez.

this

we are done my friend, post some flicks or say "that so and so spot looks dope".