==Pfe Click==

ReignInBlood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it, if you were a toy and say this piece i would think you would admire it and just flick it, instead they go BUY a can of walmart red and lightly spray lines on it with their stock caps......i just dont get it.....

i actually know the faggot who did that......he has 48 staples in his head right now cuz he got hit with a hockey puck ...im glad thats how things worked out

i dont get it, if you were a toy and say this piece i would think you would admire it and just flick it, instead they go BUY a can of walmart red and lightly spray lines on it with their stock caps......i just dont get it.....

nah, those little shits pick up peoples scraps, always pick up your empties or blow em up...

I went lucky somedays, just took some to paint a mobilephone or a mob, them arent that bad but still they have to try it, loads of them kids around... does these pieces ever be painted over? I feel lucky everytime one of mine or my peeps didnt get painted over badly.