Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

you know for someone who claims to not want anything to do with gossip you sure do have a mouth on you.

im sure people have realized i no longer claim your tight ass crew anymore but apparently it is imperative you make press releases for all your fans to jock. go update your blog or your webpage or keep posting 1 picture per post with 90% sat, lumin and contrast so you can keep your precious thread on top.

keep thinking you are smarter than the next guy, cool guy.

go live your life and allow others the same respect.

if you feel we left some business un concluded i apologize but insist you keep it off the boards.

-antwone spades

wHy U mAd BraH?

u-mad___camron.jpg

gO JocK EtHer'Z bLOg sOme MorE, MaYbe YoU'LL LeaRn sOme StyLeeee & iT wiLL MakE U LeSS JeLLy oF mUL's SwaGGgG?!?

camron_purple1.jpg

seriously though bro, get off the jock, it's not cute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GraffitiGirls.jpg

Man I can tell just by looking at the mask that this girl is hot!. Nice pic. Nice graf also

Bump MUL

Ether

Utah

Pots

Woes

Easy

Vespa

Geres ( i think thats how us spell it? if not sorry)

Big ups to MUL for holding it down and crushing cities no matter whats on the wall already. I really respect and appreciate your styles. One of the only crews I know of where every one has their own style and they don't all look the same. Oh yeah and I love the trains ya'll do. Still hitting metro cars in 2011 is a risky business, But you guys make it look so easy. Ok enough internet ass kissing from me.

Peace.

Archived