ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bates?????? if your referring to the green rapes piece ...stae 2 gave him that outline and he also gave bates alot of outlines so i guess you might see that in there ..rapes was just hooking up a outline stae was kind enough to do for him .....maybe that is the confusion otherwise i have no idea ........

and where is the apex finished ??????????

glad to see you always know best and hate everything else.... He is not a professional.

u-mad1.jpg

haha yea i knew you had that squad of camera people all the way from d town, so i figured they knew how to take photos thats all

at least your work lends itself to making them better photos...

u-mad1.jpg

haha yea i knew you had that squad of camera people all the way from d town, so i figured they knew how to take photos thats all

at least your work lends itself to making them better photos...

Actually... we didn't have a squad (a squad seems like a lot of people) come all the way from D-town. The two people asked if they could come, so we said sure. It was cool to have someone document it for us.....

I would have asked you, but your photos suck too.