*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just tryin to spit a lil knowledge, no need to get your panties in a bunch. grey msk isnt chicago so i could give a shit less. someone shoulda schooled you, but youre the 30 yr old new jack that shoulda been doing the teaching by now. im done here so you can yap back all you want and claim that internet fame.

just tryin to spit a lil knowledge, no need to get your panties in a bunch. grey msk isnt chicago so i could give a shit less. someone shoulda schooled you, but youre the 30 yr old new jack that shoulda been doing the teaching by now. im done here so you can yap back all you want and claim that internet fame.

chill kid. minus 6 years to that thirty. i may be new to the chicago scene but not a new jack.... and dont fuckin worry bout who the fuck i throw up. now state ur name so i could teach u a thing or two. SON.

no one dissrespected you son, u da one callin people kid, when's the last time u seen a Grey cab tag anyway? 10 yrs ago?? We aint startin shit or beefin with no one, your bored so u look for things to complain about.