*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no one dissrespected you son, u da one callin people kid, when's the last time u seen a Grey cab tag anyway? 10 yrs ago?? We aint startin shit or beefin with no one, your bored so u look for things to complain about.

Jus cuz u don't c it doesn't mean it's not out there... I kno this cuz I caught some tags with the man a week ago... He's been in this since the early 90's and still has it in em... One thing to learn is respect the ones who were here doin what ur doin Now waaaaaaaayyy before most of us on here... And earned their respect the good old fashioned way, no Internet needed.... Nowadays a kid does a fill and posts it 30 times... Where's the fun in that?? Graff has a much better effect in person...

There's only a hand full of crews out today doing it the way it should b done, and r hoping to lead by example...

Jus cuz u don't c it doesn't mean it's not out there... I kno this cuz I caught some tags with the man a week ago... He's been in this since the early 90's and still has it in em... One thing to learn is respect the ones who were here doin what ur doin Now waaaaaaaayyy before most of us on here... And earned their respect the good old fashioned way, no Internet needed.... Nowadays a kid does a fill and posts it 30 times... Where's the fun in that?? Graff has a much better effect in person...

There's only a hand full of crews out today doing it the way it should b done, and r hoping to lead by example...

I hear u, I know my history better then alot of people, just sayin no ones tryin to write grey or disrespect your boy grey. If someone wrote grey would u stop puttin your son greys name up in your piece?? I think not....