*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
get that weak shit from here man...what the fuck is a gucci mane..his lame ass...people only listen because of the beats might as well just download the instrumental

gucci knockin strong thru my 15's..

u mad?

what u into? immortal technique??

fuck outta here with all that "fuck the goverment, im a broke nappyhead nigga with no hoes..george bush is the devil blah blah blah" shit...

niggas kill me with that super duper hip hop geek colorful nike bullshit..

gucci=a real nigga

your favorite rapper= a fuckin herb

immortal technique..?? i aint say nothing bout technique but i bet my bottom dollar technique will wipe gucci off the face of this earth,,..and you sound soft ass hell saying gucci a real nigga...i mean do you even know the cat or you just going by the bullshit music ...anyways back to graff................

immortal technique..?? i aint say nothing bout technique but i bet my bottom dollar technique will wipe gucci off the face of this earth,,..and you sound soft ass hell saying gucci a real nigga...i mean do you even know the cat or you just going by the bullshit music ...anyways back to graff................

lolzzzz

my nigga gucci would murda them lame ass swagless bastards..literally.

wu tang hip hop ur ass outta here with that noise..

if gooch aint real? who the fuck is?

if u from the hood u would know that everything gucci rap about is real spit. shit like money and sticky weed

i bet a stack that half the shit u hear in a gucci track u dont even understand. cause its too real for u b.

goddamn im tired of u softbody "lil kanye's"..cant wait til this fad fades away like a kobe jumper

First off faggot fuck you mean if you from the hood you would know gucci is real man anybody could rap about money drugs cars and hoes...and if you really wanna see hood come your bitch ass through haddon and Rockwell and come see what's good...soft ass follower ass nigga ...I bet you never touched an 8 ball in your life...just keep listening to gucci and keep thinking you "hood"