*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SWIPE and LIVE goddamn !!!!! Thats the bizniss. I love when people get mad about a full color technically solid piece going over a 20 second extinguisher tag. go do the extinguisher tag on any random ass wall where its gonna get more attention anyway. shits funny.

Swipe n Live alone could take out tdm on just graff shit it would be a good battle:D

heard the leader of tdm was crazy then its no he is a retard so my question is this: if he's retarded why is he the leader?:lol:

is he the rainman of graffiti or something?:lol:

im not there lil nosey sister that all in there biz.. thats fo sho

more like they nut hugger:lol:

nah he's more like the frankenstein of graffiti

look like he was thrown together from different body parts n shit

with a small torso long arms and stumpy legs and fuckin big waffle head:lol:

NAW GOOFY ASS NIGGAS IT AINT JAM VS TDM SHIT.....IF ANYTHING WE GOING TO ROCK SOME SHIT.....

HOLLERED AT FAMESKI YESTERDAY AINT NOTHING.....YALL SO FUCKING LAME.....STRAIGHT UP AND

DOWN FRUIT LOOPS YO.......BABY THIGH ASS NIGGAZ....AND I

KNEW THEM NIGGAZ WAS GOING TO PULL THAT WEAK SHIT.....BIG ASS WEAK SHIT.......ONCE AGAIN

AINT NOTHING...YOU KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS......RUN UP ON SOME OF THE JAM VETS AND GET TREATED LIKE PETS!!!! I BET!

BIG ASS WEAK SHIT.......THATS FUNNY........IT IS WHAT IT IS....ALWAYS WILL BE...

YOUR BALLS STILL SALT KERNALS SHORTYS....DONT GET IT TWISTED......JAMONIT!!!!

NAW GOOFY ASS NIGGAS IT AINT JAM VS TDM SHIT.....IF ANYTHING WE GOING TO ROCK SOME SHIT.....

HOLLERED AT FAMESKI YESTERDAY AINT NOTHING.....YALL SO FUCKING LAME.....STRAIGHT UP AND

DOWN FRUIT LOOPS YO.......BABY THIGH ASS NIGGAZ....AND I

KNEW THEM NIGGAZ WAS GOING TO PULL THAT WEAK SHIT.....BIG ASS WEAK SHIT.......ONCE AGAIN

AINT NOTHING...YOU KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS......RUN UP ON SOME OF THE JAM VETS AND GET TREATED LIKE PETS!!!! I BET!

BIG ASS WEAK SHIT.......THATS FUNNY........IT IS WHAT IT IS....ALWAYS WILL BE...

YOUR BALLS STILL SALT KERNALS SHORTYS....DONT GET IT TWISTED......JAMONIT!!!!

well said..