*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why is evety one jocking kanes dick?

short fuck got style

but no pull

mexicans love him...why idk...i grew up on the TNS side of town...

yo armor go argue with sirskor or somethin your graff is generic...

rowdynigga is a mexican from the southside hahahahahah...and hes violent..

i was at the bench when i was a shorty every sunday...logan sqaure!!!!

no need for all city meetings....just keep painting, reduce the beef/hatred.

This. I'm not trying to be negative, but there are way too many egos these days for an all city meeting to go off without a hitch...or without it it turning into a raid.

And since everyone's feeling so introspective, here's my two cents: graffiti has lost a lot of heads over the past few years in this town, some I've known personally, some I've met in passing, and too many others who caught plenty of wreck in their time...But getting all butt-hurt over internet comments on some news website, or calling for unity in a scene full of straight up criminals is never going to get the desired results..

I mean, I hear plenty of bitching about particular writers acting aloof, anti-social or high and mighty...But did you ever stop and think that they might act that way because there are too many burn-ups out there who don't know when to shut the fuck up, or because they're sick of dealing with shorties who don't fucking listen or respect the game?

It is what it is, fellas. We're not out here playing checkers. The game is always going to be the game, and I really think that if more people took the time to get schooled properly and to do right by the game, we wouldn't have half the issues we have with each other.

And in case anyone wants to get nit-picky, no one deserves to go out the way ANY of these guys have over the past years, mind you..I've seen guys I respect and love self-destruct, and just get taken away under really fucked up circumstances, and yes, it fucking sucks.

I know no one asked, but I feel it needed to be said.

....wow... yea face it bro, this city isn't gonna come together. Cops r still gonna have the upper hand.

And ppl are gonna get fucked by the system, thats just how life is. Plus no graffiti writers are gonna

participate in some hands across america type bullshit. thats why there are crews, its a sport. to see who can out do one another. face the facts and welcome to life hombres ..and yes... rip sole uac.

Ok... from what i read on this page its time to be ignorant and get bak to dissing each other huh? Cool.

So Joey Nutbags aka Jael feels the need to talk a lot of unecessary shit cause he don't really paint.

understandable...........

There was another Sole....cool. But R.I.P. Sole UAC is whats happening this week.

And we all seem to hate each other in Chicago so why not just do the police a favor and start killing each other. It will make their job soo much easier right?

So thats the plan lets just all kill each other........it will solve a lot of peoples problems on here.

....wow... yea face it bro, this city isn't gonna come together. Cops r still gonna have the upper hand.

And ppl are gonna get fucked by the system, thats just how life is. Plus no graffiti writers are gonna

participate in some hands across america type bullshit. thats why there are crews, its a sport. to see who can out do one another. face the facts and welcome to life hombres ..and yes... rip sole

uac.

Yeah but there can be competition without all the hatred. And there has been All-city meetings before, so are we just not civilized enough in 2010 to have them again?