*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wyse W goes further...like WORLDWIDE...

Don't get me wrong wyse is the dude and all and I see all his flicks over and over and fuckin over on the internet

But I see a lot of werm in the streets...like everyday

I've caught a few freights from wyse but it seems like he mostly paints out of town...I don't live out of town..I live here in chicago....I know dude is probably getting up all over boston or san fransico or the moon or where ever but It really doesn't matter to me cause I'm probably never gonna go to any of those places...

I like seeing graffiti in person..not flicks on 12oz

Don't get me wrong wyse is the dude and all and I see all his flicks over and over and fuckin over on the internet

But I see a lot of werm in the streets...like everyday

I've caught a few freights from wyse but it seems like he mostly paints out of town...I don't live out of town..I live here in chicago....I know dude is probably getting up all over boston or san fransico or the moon or where ever but It really doesn't matter to me cause I'm probably never gonna go to any of those places...

I like seeing graffiti in person..not flicks on 12oz

now dont get ME wrong, but if u like to see graffiti in person than y did u create an account on this site?

and its not much different than graffiti in the streets...

just my opinion on the situation...

now dont get ME wrong, but if u like to see graffiti in person than y did u create an account on this site?

and its not much different than graffiti in the streets...

just my opinion on the situation...

Cause I like talking shit to niggas that I don't even know..like pretty much everybody else that comes here

I think there's a big difference...you know how when u see a crazy street smack you be like "damn that nigga buck wild for that shit!" When when u see a flick of it on 12oz you really cant even tell if its a smacker or a chill spot..

And rockin a clean street smacker is way more impressive than a clean chill spot

Cause I like talking shit to niggas that I don't even know..like pretty much everybody else that comes here

I think there's a big difference...you know how when u see a crazy street smack you be like "damn that nigga buck wild for that shit!" When when u see a flick of it on 12oz you really cant even tell if its a smacker or a chill spot..

And rockin a clean street smacker is way more impressive than a clean chill spot

lol... but it also depends on who rocked the spot... thats the shit u gotta think about... know what i mean?

and i dont have anything against you dawg but thats some gayshit... just to talk shit? c'mon...

haha i thought u were about 2 say it sounds better 2 say stuff in person:lol: