*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"i rock a comb over" Its funny cuz its true. SPEAKin of rkelly. SInce when did garbage graff become acceptable in the chi????:D :D :D

not having talent or progression shouldnt make people garbage they might not have no style but they still have heart

IT TAKES TWO FAGS TO GO OVER ME AND THEY STILL DONT BURN ME.

GET SLAPPED UP FOR THIS SHIT BY A GROWN ASS MAN. AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS INTERNET SHIT. MEET ME UP THERE NEXT SUNDAY IF YOU WANNA BATTLE ON ANY LEVEL. ILL BE THERE ALL NORTH FACED UP WITH ONE OTHER GUY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.

DONT LEAVE NO COMMENTS AFTER THIS CUZ I AINT TALKIN ABOUT IT NO MORE. ONLY GONNA BE ABOUT IT.

DISEM ONE CMK

CMK overlords always steering the troops to battle something

Havin problems with cmk? Just call up some 35's......i hear they handle them on the regular basis...on some " I'm bored..let's whoop some cmk heads" shit :lol:

Highly doubt that 1 cuzoh. just ask you boy dtek. I heard he had to wear a helmet for a while. Someone once said he looked like dude from Crank-yankers. Not even jokin, the indent in his head where some of his brain should be, makes for a great beer holder.

Highly doubt that 1 cuzoh. just ask you boy dtek. I heard he had to wear a helmet for a while. Someone once said he looked like dude from Crank-yankers. Not even jokin, the indent in his head where some of his brain should be, makes for a great beer holder.

now he cant even throw up 35

3426018284_cf95f51485.jpg?v=0

fuck all these niggas doin throwys and straight letters at a P-walll. and fuck that hipster graff i hate that shit its just a excuse to suck and be lazy

lol idk if im late on this 1 but

uve never done a fill in period

so shuddup toy boy

and yall cmk's are lames straight up

i could give a shit...

100_0344.jpg

you fucks are tired

yo numark265,,,your a hoe... kmc aint on shit...they been hiding since chap thought he was hard and hit dtek with a bat..but he got his already...ask obe how 35 gets down,...ya'll still a bunch of hoes still hiding out...

yo numark265,,,your a hoe... kmc aint on shit...they been hiding since chap thought he was hard and hit dtek with a bat..but he got his already...ask obe how 35 gets down,...ya'll still a bunch of hoes still hiding out...

Cry me a river, go on fix ur make-up britney.. Can't fuck wit da kid obe and that's jus da facts.....

is it true that when dtek got put into a coma it was done by 2 CMK against 20 35s outside some bar?