*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay in our thread jockin TOY...........Have swear call me he wanted to get into wkt last time i talked to him!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha didnt u have gus call sware from another state trying to keep it kool :lol: wht did gus say.."we grew up on that TDM shit, i love that mob shit" haha fuckin fag remember when gus alan and bob were throwing up WKTDM. keep it real 007 sent kats to buff dissed shots just to avoid a prob with the T..

haha didnt u have gus call sware from another state trying to keep it kool :lol: wht did gus say.."we grew up on that TDM shit, i love that mob shit" haha fuckin fag remember when gus alan and bob were throwing up WKTDM. keep it real 007 sent kats to buff dissed shots just to avoid a prob with the T..

jus to correct this none of those you speak of ever rocked w....t.... and your boy was rockin hyfy w .... so thats who was doin those. id never rock a tdm you make me laugh

jus to correct this none of those you speak of ever rocked w....t.... and your boy was rockin hyfy w .... so thats who was doin those. id never rock a tdm you make me laugh

remember he took out all tht wktrash in the zay with tht hyfy :lol: .. and ask ur boys they rocked it years ago....

lol to funny ........im pretty sure you guys were calln tryn to keep it coo 2...lol you guys are 2much.....put down the 40 and stop tryn 2 gang bang .the 80's are over.......

fuck all that gang banging shit this is graffiti son if you wanna gang bang join a gang and stay out the graf game nobody respects a punk whos just tryna start beef ppl need to start bringing back real graf in san jose when you got beef you fight someone one on one you dont run up on one person 6 deep or puss out when your outnumbered thats how this shit started and thats how it should stay