*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like we have a fan. provide paperwork of us snitching then faggot. you can't because it never happened. bring your toy crew to the city so that we can handle your weak ass. please. I love beef. i'm a carnivore. please quit yapping and come see us in the city so we can use your paint as our fillins.

Nigga please this shit is brought up time and time again, We chased some kids down the street for stealing we were going to handle it our way:D , and the manager called the cops.....plain and simple case closed!!!!! You can stretch the story in any which way you want that's the truth!!!

Get some paperwork, find out the name of the person who called 911 its not mine!!!!!:cool:

like if your boys never snitched??????????????

lets not go there....

how come only 4 of u is with the funk.....n the rest r blinded...

ya'll should b on the same page....have another meeting about ME...

posion youngters with your fairytales

pm me we can meet up im free allday this my last response take the train to the city pm me before and chunk em' shoot the 1's i will give you a fair one. but pleasae stop obcessing over us just pm us and post the snitching paperwork please.