N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC001441.jpg BUMP THIS HARD HE'S THE GRAFFITIT GOD...........FUCK JA FUCK COPE FUCK JOZ FUCK EASY FUCK PEN FUCK SHINE FUCK DRO FUCK EVERYBODY JUST BUMP THIS NIGGA HE THE ONE WHO NAME RING BELLS HE'S THE ALL CITY POSTA......ALL OUT WAR........HE MADE GRAFF WHAT IT IS.........POSTA BTC POSTA TRUE STREET BOMBING GOD.......HE'S THE FUCKING KING....MADE ME WANT TO WRITE...............

lol............................he said .......his name......rang.......that.......taco........bell..........in the drive thru...............you fat fuck.....keep banging.......no body knows you.........till some body kills you............just like that nigga ceet..........yea i said it........he was a nobody......now .....every body....rip ceet....this.....rip ....ceet ....that......could be a fucking song my gee.........every body know's his name............now.........yo posta you a joke....a aow nobody ...you just nice on paper dont get it twisted my gee ....you aint no street nigga....keep banging...............maybe you'll make a video or something..........i think they coming out with fuk graff 6 or something maybe if you suck menos cock you can get in .....i'll give you his number..........you can call him for a date......thats if he'll fuck with a two dollar hooker like you......go rak some lip stick and a pair of boy shorts....i think he likes shit like that....my gee................one love......your friendly neighbor hood spider man........NOVA KBC .....YP....... HAR.......VOP..........TILL THE CASKET DROPS MY GEE.........ONE IAM OUT.........OH YEA............KILLA DAWGS...........SON.......IAM OUT.........

lol dude lay off the drugs you sound sick right now some one get this guy to a methadon clinic stat!!! i never knew the kid ceet but ill give him a r.i.p regardless .. anyways back to you my nigga you like the waiter in scarface who passes tony the drinks that was sent to him..thats the position you played in kbc you had like one rooftop on 178 back in the day now you all over my dick ..stop the nonsense my gee we not the types to get on here and put certain buisnes in the air but fuck it since you claim no one wants it with you we alllll know you called fore and begged the nigga to stop going over you then you told him to do a spot and you would come threw later on and do one of those ugly splats right next to him to show him the beef was dead he goofed you and said no but u went and found the newest throw up fore did and made it happen it regardless on some jock shit ..i saw the pic of it somewhere on here ..now you some how found your way to a computer learned how to use it and you on 12 oz everyday puttin up pix of his shit dissed ..you a internet thug ..how u have a name like whyvsonmydick yet you on nycs number 1 graff site wavin a gun in the air like you puttin fear in something ..nigga we all got guns we just aint bafoons like you postin em on line yous a clown ..vk moved on you kiki left you fresh disapeared on you now you like 35 runnin around with needles in ya arm writing on walls with mad toys ..you really think niggas respect ya shit? you shouldnt even push kbc u ruined that crew ..as for that fuckgraff toy shit go dial ya mans phone up and ask him how many times i was reached out to be in that toy shit..i i politely goofed that entire situation i rather not come out in any graff video then to come out side by side with a bunch of toys ..tell me im lyin ..now please hop off my dick i dont have bags of deisel attached to it so i dont know what has you so fiend out on me all of a sudden ..its crazy u even had a fake name "chicken soup" to ride niggas dicks ..yet yall niggas is live wires ..please vamoose my goose

How would you describe the evolution and or destruction of graffiti in New York City over the past 30 years?

Well the problem is 30 plus years of graffiti, New Yorkers are tired of it. I am waiting for the new generation of wack ass hipsters to make it trendy again. Destruction wise I blame the new paint. Before it took a toy 3 to 6 years to master spray paint, with this new paint toys are building a false sense of achievement. Basically what you are seeing is well painted pieces of crap!

doc4.jpg