N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

papa smurf never left my lumby

still here demolishing delicate niggas like im walking in my birthday suit my yeast infected gremlin

pastor p youre back on the skis and functioning on the scientific level again. glad youre balls re-dropped arab nazi style my greasy thumb.

bloodclot - im proud of your recent achievements my foreskin, you have gone great lengths and i knight you with 12 ounces of honor.

the rest of you dirty little freaks do what you do best and follow papa through the dark tunnel

WE COMIN FOR U ADEK. u sucker. KEEP ON CALLIN THE WEST FOR BACK. pack it up u bitch ass your done here u sucker.

my quadruple eyed nerd

go hit the bag and blow some steam off my vulnerable germ. youre looking extra chunky right now.

looks like niggas reached out through the wire and touched that soft mushy spot in your heart

youre sweating very hard right now looking damp in the overalls.

youre best bet is to cop a haircut and regroup my hemorrhoid - youre emotions are running wild

don zilla signing off

lool woooww you see how you older cats are. Always generalizing a nigga. And that 2005 joke was a low blow!! lol

I wasnt making an argument that queens was better than brooklyn. i was making the argument that there isnt a crew of piecers from bk. like cnd, or fx or fc or whatever. And despite claims of bieng able to go writer to writer or crew to crew im still not hearing anything in that category just how ill web is.

and you didnt have to be writing in 1995 to have good roots today!

ima get my hard drive runnin and show you niggas why i dont think other lines was seeing the 7 in 00

dude u aint even mention ques who by far is the best thing piecing out of qboro as we speak .. and vor is just an all around animal my gerby

DSC06279.jpg

and if you dont know this is just tfo's words circa 2001!

dont give a fuck who said what like i said b4 if i put up a statement of of some one sayin queens is the wackest burough in the city u wouldnt agree with it at all ..yet u keep trying to promote this bafoonery right here.. queens still aint fuckin wit no otha buroughs ..burry that in your head all ready gerber..that point your tryin to make aint gettin across..and what your tryin to show most of us .. alot of us was all ready there peepin it live in 3d not from the cpu like you had to so calmate la boca allready my google surfer

[/color]papa smurf never left my lumby

still here demolishing delicate niggas like im walking in my birthday suit my yeast infected gremlin

pastor p youre back on the skis and functioning on the scientific level again. glad youre balls re-dropped arab nazi style my greasy thumb.

bloodclot - im proud of your recent achievements my foreskin, you have gone great lengths and i knight you with 12 ounces of honor.

the rest of you dirty little freaks do what you do best and follow papa through the dark tunnel[/color]

hyroglphic gold egyption scrolls from cincinitske ...keep whalin on em my goyabean

hang ten on these polyester beach bums