N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know you ebonics typing mother fuckers (yes i used er's) like the phrase "dry snitching" but thats what this entire forum is. any picture of graffiti is the catalyst of this concept you go on and fucking on about.

4ReALDoe (did i type that right)

lemmy wet snitch on all you diet ass homos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLjiN6COhk&feature=player_embedded

cmon man those people u mentioned never hit his hood so he never heard of them lol. i love my nigga factory but if it dont start with www. and end in com he never heard of them. lol lol nah im joking mr. made hip to them game but he slacking alone not mentioning optick dude is extra fresh.

lool woooww you see how you older cats are. Always generalizing a nigga. And that 2005 joke was a low blow!! lol

I wasnt making an argument that queens was better than brooklyn. i was making the argument that there isnt a crew of piecers from bk. like cnd, or fx or fc or whatever. And despite claims of bieng able to go writer to writer or crew to crew im still not hearing anything in that category just how ill web is.

and you didnt have to be writing in 1995 to have good roots today!

ima get my hard drive runnin and show you niggas why i dont think other lines was seeing the 7 in 00

allright ill start with piecing

bk does not have a crew that compared to cnd

sure stem and web were dope.

but theres no unit of niggas from bk that were coming through laying dope walls as consistantly as cnd was in their prime. Alot of people at the time tried shitting on them for bieng legal eagles or whatever but they all had dope style and were laying down back to back productions on like every other block in the hood from jackson hts to corona and then some. and thats not even including the more ambiguous cats that were also fresh and down in the same circle like sakoe iabs ewan twice bler.

i mean besides stem web and noxer who could really piece out of bk? daev had a nice burner thats still rocking on the j but im really drawing blanks here. and please dont say dym because i wouldnt really call putting blocks together and then doing a milion hi/lowlights on them piecing. ( no offense guys)

oh also im excluding train era writers from the convo i included web cus hes still active

I don't log on for a day or two and I miss out on all the interesting conversations.

Production wise when we were rocking these walls:

2078582285_30be31edeb_o.jpg

2078582945_45d9b4bd13_o.jpg

most of us were still in our early Teens, shit, we couldn't even buy cigarettes at the bodega unless papo in there knew us. When it comes to a debate comparing CND to other crews active at the time doing burners, it doesn't really make sense, as there really wasn't another group of dudes trying to rock productions at 16, or maybe there was and I didn't know about it? You can't compare writers from the train era to dudes that weren't even born when they were rocking steel. During the time we were rocking prodos only other crew in Queens getting busy on the same tip was Wallnuts...Around that same time older Queens heads started taking notice of us, we helped bring Uend and Diego127 back out and rocked some fresh walls together. Part TDS got down with us and started repping too...

At the moment the whole production scene around New York is weak, there's not really any crew consistently rocking full out productions how it used to be years ago, full out backgrounds, characters, etc etc.. the kinda shit we used to see in the late 90s. Sure walls are getting done, people are rocking their pieces, getting their flicks...but the game ain't the same. Seems like every other place i travel to within and outside the US has a lot more love, passion, appreciation and the diligence to take Graffiti serious and raise it a level, hell, even to bring it to the level of 90s New York where nobody could touch us. Its sad when we actually have to look up to writers outside of our city.

6a01156fa4e54d970c0120a50c93d3970b-800wi

• Like 1

:o

muhahahahaha u got enuff cum in ur mouth lmao i like how u tihnk of tbp first thing in the morning it shows me that sum1 in tha graff game looks n thinks bout tbp lol n fall of a pillar never that ur too pussssssy to be doin things like tha juss stay on this site n talk bout graff u groupie u prolly dont even write lmao ur juss a fan of everyy1 tbp up holla :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused: :confused: :scrambled: :scrambled: :huh: :huh:

DEADASS YOU MUTHAFUCKAS SUCK. I SEEN THE SHIT YOU HERBS DID ON THE N AND THE 7. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU FUCKS HAVE ARMS MADE OF JELL-O CANT EVEN FILL IN RIGHT. TELL UR CREW TO STAY HOME FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS PRACTICIN CUZ THAT SHIT IS GARBANZO BEANSSSSSSSS. ITS QUALITY OVER QUANTITY DOO DOO MAKERS.

I don't log on for a day or two and I miss out on all the interesting conversations.

Production wise when we were rocking these walls:

2078582285_30be31edeb_o.jpg

2078582945_45d9b4bd13_o.jpg

most of us were still in our early Teens, shit, we couldn't even buy cigarettes at the bodega unless papo in there knew us. When it comes to a debate comparing CND to other crews active at the time doing burners, it doesn't really make sense, as there really wasn't another group of dudes trying to rock productions at 16, or maybe there was and I didn't know about it? You can't compare writers from the train era to dudes that weren't even born when they were rocking steel. During the time we were rocking prodos only other crew in Queens getting busy on the same tip was Wallnuts...Around that same time older Queens heads started taking notice of us, we helped bring Uend and Diego127 back out and rocked some fresh walls together. Part TDS got down with us and started repping too...

At the moment the whole production scene around New York is weak, there's not really any crew consistently rocking full out productions how it used to be years ago, full out backgrounds, characters, etc etc.. the kinda shit we used to see in the late 90s. Sure walls are getting done, people are rocking their pieces, getting their flicks...but the game ain't the same. Seems like every other place i travel to within and outside the US has a lot more love, passion, appreciation and the diligence to take Graffiti serious and raise it a level, hell, even to bring it to the level of 90s New York where nobody could touch us. Its sad when we actually have to look up to writers outside of our city.

6a01156fa4e54d970c0120a50c93d3970b-800wi

thats what im saying outside of the other 2 crews that were piecing who already had like 20 plus years of experience behind them what other boro had a crew of kids laying down back to back walls. And i dont think age has anything to do with it cus alot of the pieces were flat out fresh in my opinion. Who had a train line that was covered in fresh stompers and pieces. What other boro had throwups as clean and as technical as niggas like sabs or mesoe or bagz or nema.And when the ykk/xtc/chk vs bs/gtp beef erupted that shit was so ill watching those dudes constantly trying to beat the other to the punch and go bigger and better than the other. cmon almost every kid on my block could do a dope piece before they could legally drink. Quite the live point in time for north queens if you ask me lots of fresh stuff was getting put out.

the only other area that i think was seeing north queens at that time is the south bk lines like n,w q, and d. 2dx 5mh dudes had innovative throws, neck and auto setup were laying down lots of fresh pieces as well.

I await your angry responses