N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

im bored to death of all these fucking 90s pictures. Sorry dude at first i thought your flicks and philosophy was cool but now I'm pretty bored of it. Nyc is not dead its just changed like it has for the past 200 years. First it was the irish, now its the hipsters. The italians from the 70s would tell you nyc died when all the spicks and niggers moved in. Its just the cycle of change adversity and adaptation that makes the city and its people what it is. and not for nothing. Between the starbucks and the fucking crackhead psychos that used to chill on my block ill opt for the fucking starbucks and the white chicks that come with it b!

mVZc6P3.jpg

im bored to death of all these fucking 90s pictures. Sorry dude at first i thought your flicks and philosophy was cool but now I'm pretty bored of it. Nyc is not dead its just changed like it has for the past 200 years. First it was the irish, now its the hipsters. The italians from the 70s would tell you nyc died when all the spicks and niggers moved in. Its just the cycle of change adversity and adaptation that makes the city and its people what it is. and not for nothing. Between the starbucks and the fucking crackhead psychos that used to chill on my block ill opt for the fucking starbucks and the white chicks that come with it b!

NYC 2014, you gotta adapt or go extinct like a fuckin' dinosaur

Its hard to adapt to new New York but it's probably just me getting old.I'm almost 40 and still love graffiti because it reminds me of the good old days but im at a point when I see a tag im thinking "this fucking hipster jerkoff!!"

If you still live here you probably adapted. There is plenty of graff on the streets and just as much quality as there always was. A hipster is only gonna write on a wall until he gets punched in the face. That wouldn't stop a real writer.

Wisdom. Except for those Becky's, white girls are their own quality of life problem. Won't front on my corniness, but it's only a user name. 2008 was a pretty dead year when I registered. A lot has changed with me and the city since then, but there's no philosophy, just love for New York City. We're probably on the same page more than you think, I say the same thing myself all the time. You can see what I post, it's all mixed with current and old stuff together. There's no one era or topic that's consistent except for my love of NY (in all eras). Gems are gems, they speak for themselves. Since then I just try to post what's on the inside of my mind. The mind of a New Yorker.

tumblr_lxszn5RXt81qhzv6oo1_500.gif

Wisdom. Except for those Becky's, white girls are their own quality of life problem. Won't front on my corniness, but it's only a user name. 2008 was a pretty dead year when I registered. A lot has changed with me and the city since then, but there's no philosophy, just love for New York City. We're probably on the same page more than you think, I say the same thing myself all the time. You can see what I post, it's all mixed with current and old stuff together. There's no one era or topic that's consistent except for my love of NY (in all eras). Gems are gems, they speak for themselves. Since then I just try to post what's on the inside of my mind. The mind of a New Yorker.

tumblr_lxszn5RXt81qhzv6oo1_500.gif

KEEP POSTIN NYC. I FEEL YOU 100.

Too many jocks online and fuckin toy herbs.