N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

THE SECRET. NYPD Confidential has obtained a transcript of a confidential phone conversation last week between Senator Charles Schumer and FBI Director Robert Mueller. Here are excerpts.

Schumer: Bob, I have a favor to ask of you. I need you to call Ray Kelly.

Mueller: What's up Senator?

Schumer: I'd rather Kelly tell you himself.

Mueller: Well, just tell him to call me.

Schumer. You know how he is, Bob. He wants you to call him. He needs your help.

Mueller: If he needs my help, why doesn't he call me?

Schumer: O.K., look, it's that graffiti guy. Lewy BTM. The one who tagged his name on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Mueller: Oh, yes. That's pretty funny.

Schumer: It's not so funny, Bob.

Mueller: Well, Ray has been saying for years that he prevented a terrorist attack on the Brooklyn Bridge. Now he says he has the bridge guarded day and night. But he can't stop a graffiti guy?

Yes, Senator, I would say that's pretty funny.

Schumer: Well, Ray doesn't think it's funny. He wants your help to capture this Lewy. He wants a full-scale joint NYPD and FBI investigation. He's bringing back his detectives from overseas to help hunt Lewy down.

Mueller : Senator, why don't you tell Ray to just calm down.

Schumer: Bob, it's not that simple. Ray is furious that this Lewy embarrassed him. He told Peter King that when he catches Lewy, he is going to water-board him.

Mueller: [sound of laughter] O.K., Senator, what exactly do you want me to do?

Schumer: I want you tell Ray that he is nuts. That he has rocks in his head. That maybe he has been in this job too long.

Mueller: Why don't you tell him yourself, Senator?

Schumer: Me? Are you kidding, Bob? I'm scared stiff of Ray. Besides, he's stopped returning my calls. I nominated Judge Nelson Roman of the state's Appellate Division for a federal judgeship. He's one of the judges who threw out that Stop and Frisk case -- releasing a 14-year-old boy who was arrested for carrying a loaded gun.

Mueller: O.K., then, why don't you call Mayor Bloomberg and tell him to fire Ray?

Schumer: Bob, I don't think you understand. Bloomberg's even more afraid of Ray than I am.