N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Everybody knows DMS had wars with all these crews from the city because we would come out there and all of us were running the city. Heads from Brooklyn, Queens, everywhere. I remember Chino BYI and all those kids—Ghost and them. I give mad respect to Chino. Always did. I fought Ghost for like 23 minutes. And everyone knows I busted his ass. And when he sees me, he shakes my hand, and I shake his hand, like, in respect. Because he’s an older dude, and when we were young, we were always scared—like, “Ghost! Oh my god! He’s crazy! He’s a ninja!” So when I fought this crazy fuckin’ white trash guy, I was like, “Oh shit. I gotta fight this nigga?” And I fought him, and I busted his shit. When I caught Ket out there, he did the same thing, and I said “Yo, champ. Hey, how you doing?” Like it’s over. But then he’s like, “I have beef with your boy MQ. Your boy MQ—we have beef.” And that’s when I beat his ass. Most of these guys, they wanna talk—they do big talking. But they don’t think they’re gonna get caught out there. My thing is, I never sleep, ever. I go anywhere, I always know what’s going on and I don’t get too fucked up around people. I always have some of my crew members with me. Because a long time ago, I used to be crazy, and that’s how I caught people out there. Everyone gets their ass kicked, you know what I mean? I haven’t got my ass kicked since I got beat up by Steven King in 6th grade… but still, I caught a beating and I didn’t never wanna have to go through anything like that again.

Everybody knows DMS had wars with all these crews from the city because we would come out there and all of us were running the city. Heads from Brooklyn, Queens, everywhere. I remember Chino BYI and all those kids—Ghost and them. I give mad respect to Chino. Always did. I fought Ghost for like 23 minutes. And everyone knows I busted his ass. And when he sees me, he shakes my hand, and I shake his hand, like, in respect. Because he’s an older dude, and when we were young, we were always scared—like, “Ghost! Oh my god! He’s crazy! He’s a ninja!” So when I fought this crazy fuckin’ white trash guy, I was like, “Oh shit. I gotta fight this nigga?” And I fought him, and I busted his shit. When I caught Ket out there, he did the same thing, and I said “Yo, champ. Hey, how you doing?” Like it’s over. But then he’s like, “I have beef with your boy MQ. Your boy MQ—we have beef.” And that’s when I beat his ass. Most of these guys, they wanna talk—they do big talking. But they don’t think they’re gonna get caught out there. My thing is, I never sleep, ever. I go anywhere, I always know what’s going on and I don’t get too fucked up around people. I always have some of my crew members with me. Because a long time ago, I used to be crazy, and that’s how I caught people out there. Everyone gets their ass kicked, you know what I mean? I haven’t got my ass kicked since I got beat up by Steven King in 6th grade… but still, I caught a beating and I didn’t never wanna have to go through anything like that again.

Who's that?