N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is this shit that spectacular..how many times we gotta see this shit my goober

word! how many times we gotta see this shit.... lol shit is 3rd piece i ever did...not even feelin it myself (all rusto except the outline fews btc threw me a montana white...good lookin out fews.... buuuuuuuut its so funny how irunshit talks all that smack about niggas being trash when his shit is on the level of that cave kid... get ur style up and drop bombs u toy...never herd of you until u rubbed it in my face... stop lickin post nuts for reassurance u faggot and go drop bombs foreal.. stretch ya boundaries.... deno???... sounds like a pokemon to me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea when i come threw 12oz u tuck yo chain..dont get hype cuz dek threw up a couple of your str8 letters that no one noticed my wet pamper ariba ariba queens in the house drop some bombs with fms :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

ufffffff

i know you noticed them though

its allright i know you miss me

go back to telling kids how you invented highlights in fillins

• Like 1

word! how many times we gotta see this shit.... lol shit is 3rd piece i ever did...not even feelin it myself (all rusto except the outline fews btc threw me a montana white...good lookin out fews.... buuuuuuuut its so funny how irunshit talks all that smack about niggas being trash when his shit is on the level of that cave kid... get ur style up and drop bombs u toy...never herd of you until u rubbed it in my face... stop lickin post nuts for reassurance u faggot and go drop bombs foreal.. stretch ya boundaries.... deno???... sounds like a pokemon to me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

almost everyone i know seen you and said you ran like a bitch or copped a plea bargain....step ya knuckle game up my son.....

what reassurance am i lookin for from post? he a cool dude dont get me wrong but i never met dude and i dont know em......we do share some of the same opinions tho....especially the ones about you being a wack toy.