N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On the strength of MIZ TGK, my dude been doing his thing for a couple of years now...he writes MIZ, adds the er to the back like most of us do...Mizer/myzer dfa did it before but styles are apparantly different.

Fact is alot of the Flame towards him on this site is emotionally driven aswell as bunch of no names following paths. I say no names cause people put no names, and have even developed a 12oz lingo to that of poster's.

If we want to take it back to people using names we can definately go back in history and pull some cards, along with crew names that have already been used...

to Post, miz dont even want to push kgb...he was thrown down by Near in like 05 and i seen him push it like twice maybe lol...so nobody is butthurt over a digital barring b.

Fact is you put his style against the plethora of toys breeding out the bronx, off the bat the kid has obvious style with alot of time to still progress...

while niggas who did it back in the early to mid 90's did the same simple bullshit throw ups and still used those on they come up a few years ago...then go on to receive a bigger rep cause of crew and niggas pushing online stories...pft...Porfaplease.

just my 2cents. (seeing as niggas want to write whole essays)Peace.

:scrambled:

Zest.TGK

super digital thesis number 846t63645637346477364 of many: my guy im sorry dudes a toy no question and i never noticed or payed attention to that shit till i got on here and was forced to scroll by it mad fast ...the entire point of this whole thing is humblism my gerber...toys use to be humble and know that they can catch an ass whoopin at the drop of a dime my slime...these toys aint humble niggas get on websites and act like they put in mad work in this life style when u lil niggas dont even know the half of what this use to be when it was live and u aint seen or been threw no where near half of what niggas been threw when shit was live.. u livin in a alternate universe this aint the same grimey city it once use to be u dont have the obsticles to climb over that kids use to ..look what u niggas have now ..a forum to get on and talk shit and meet your idols and other niggas u jock u can run your mouths from your cozy computer chair while mom brings you milk and cookies instead of gettin seen in the streets and gettin thunder cats smacked outt of you.. u have all these sites and access to so many styles u can steal from learn and hear shit on ..my nigga all we had was the street and our clicks and we aint meet each other on myspace and face books..sap is my lil man and he out of all of you really put in work and went allcity on the street in one year i would ride by under the 2 line and see lil sap at 4 in the morn walkin with 15 foot ladders for delfia and his shit looks better then all yall shit and i heard he goofed yall and dont even fuck with u niggas anymore but of all ya young niggas he was the one that could talk all this shit he was the one that got praise from the older folks and he was on the humble wit it and u dont even see son online runnin his mouth hes out there on his grizzley .. if you lil maggots was humble niggas wouldnt sodomize them feelings on 12oz ..how can niggas be so horrible and definetly not all city and talk so fancy like they are kings of this game .. fall back grab a pen a stack of paper and give them flows corrective laser surgery ..then come back out and put that work in on the humble if you did a piece or some shit i would see the purpose of putting it online my slime but why do you blind us with these constant ugly throw ups over and over that no one wants to see stop it please ..and all that style shit you talkin i hope it isnt toward me i will give your whole crew throw ups and str8 letter far beyond anything you will ever be able to achieve str8 jacket ....and like i said about the 4 building claimin u a king today out of all this toy shit it dont even count look at the toy shit your surrounded by !!!

super digital thesis number 846t63645637346477364 of many: my guy im sorry dudes a toy no question and i never noticed or payed attention to that shit till i got on here and was forced to scroll by it mad fast ...the entire point of this whole thing is humblism my gerber...toys use to hgumble and know that they can catch an ass whoopin at the drop of a dime my slime...these toys aint humble niggas get on websites and act like they put in mad work in this life style when u lil niggas dont even know the half of what this use to be when it was live and u aint seen or been threw no where near half of what niggas been threw when shit was live u livin in a alternate universe this aint the same grimey city it once use to be u dont have the obsticles to climb over that kids use to ..look what u niggas have now ..a forum to get on and talk shit and meet your idols and other niggas u jock u have all these sites to steal styles from learn and hear shit on ..my nigga all we had was the street and our clicks and we aint meet each other on myspace and face books..sap is my lil man and he out of all of you really put in work and went allcity on the street in one year i would ride by under the 2 line and see lil sap at 4 in the morn walkin with 15 foot ladders for delfia and his shit looks better then all yall shit and i heard he goofed yall and dont even fuck with u niggas anymore but of all ya young niggas he was the one that could talk all this shit he was the one that got praise from the older folks and he was on the humble wit it and u dont even see son online runnin his mouth hes out there on his grizzley .. if you lil maggots was humble niggas wouldnt sodomize them feelings on 12oz ..how can niggas be so horrible and definetly not all city and talk so fancy like they are kings of this game .. fall back grab a pen a stack of paper and give them flows corrective laser surgery ..then come back out and put that work in on the humble if you did a piece or some shit i would see the purpose of putting it online my slime but why do you blind us with these constant ugly throw ups over and over that no one wants to see stop it please ..and all that style shit you talkin i hope it isnt toward me i will give your whole crew throw ups and str8 letter far beyond anything you will ever be able to achieve str8 jacket ....and like i said about the 4 building claimin u a king today out of all this toy shit it dont even count look at the toy shit your surrounded by !!!

Read. Big wall of opinion and mere speculation p...Granted the streets are not as grimmey as before, but they are grimmey now...cats are still getting robbed, stabbed and shot dead, people are still rumbling 30 deep with hammers bats golf clubs and machettes...you should know this.

Sap, leave him out the picture...

Now the shit talking, thats something else...forums aint built for that, so i get you when you say niggas dont approach eachother anymore, its done via myspace or 12oz...in reality 12oz M.O should be all about posting pictures of graff that may interest you and its viewers...niggas will come on here and self promote once in a while, just let em breathe :lol: ...this shit is just a pass time.

Read. Big wall of opinion and mere speculation p...Granted the streets are not as grimmey as before, but they are grimmey now...cats are still getting robbed, stabbed and shot dead, people are still rumbling 30 deep with hammers bats golf clubs and machettes...you should know this.

Sap, leave him out the picture...

Now the shit talking, thats something else...forums aint built for that, so i get you when you say niggas dont approach eachother anymore, its done via myspace or 12oz...in reality 12oz M.O should be all about posting pictures of graff that may interest you and its viewers...niggas will come on here and self promote once in a while, just let em breathe :lol: ...this shit is just a pass time.

if people keep throwing tomatoes over and over my genious i think its time to stop promoting ya selfs ..if people like what u have to offer then keep bangin my slime ..but from what i see no one likes that shit and and the niggas in your camp cant handle honet opinions its toy point blank rub it on ya chest then tap dance on it ..go hit the laboratory and create something better so that niggas cant shit on yall anymore...this is the difrence in what toys use to do rather then what toys do now !! that whole kgk influence of yea we are super toys but we get up tho has struck like the swine flu threw out the millenia my gerby