N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cool bro, you write pikachu and you dont live in ny, your the man!

niggas be writing anus nowadays though :lol:. Anyway, I know Acne not all that up nowadays but he got a name, so i think it's funny if dude thought he was going to get away with that one with dudes who be out. just too much to be a coincidence.

see, too many cats talk a mean game but got no controller you feel me.

i dunno about your take on those vids... taking any politics out of it, that soka and fib doing streetside highways in broady day is pretty tough... meanwhile that video of sour going over straights and pieces at a deadspot with dusty fillins is buns...

its funny and symbolic how FIBS first outline in that vid was mad small and they got bigger and bigger as he took a longer and longer time to complete them, as if the risk of getting caught was going down.. no son, you got gassed, good planning and execution over dusthead dumb shit for my money. 5 minutes on the side of the freeway aint worth it for those outlines.

nobody thought I was getting away with anything, yardwanderer blew the spot up along time ago so nice try pikachu, go back in your pokeball my asain sweat shop worker

you don't need to get offended, i just noticed you posted that and thought it'd make an interesting post since we were on the subject of biting not too long ago. i don't do internet fights b. Just go back to the drawing board, Ewok the "A" and "S a bit, and you'll be fine.

i think i'll go to Acne for my letters now because he apparently "came correct" with his shit. :lol:

25722x1.jpg

you don't need to get offended, i just noticed you posted that and thought it'd make an interesting post since we were on the subject of biting not too long ago. i don't do internet fights b. Just go back to the drawing board, Ewok the "A" and "S a bit, and you'll be fine.

i think i'll go to Acne for my letters now because he apparently "came correct" with his shit. :lol:

25722x1.jpg

Oh my god you such a herb...