N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i travel in throughout the DMV-NYC-Jerz area multiple times through out the year so I'm hip to the scene there.

of course, i didn't say there's anything wrong with spending $200 dollars on a pair of shoes in general, as for being a DC native I have quite the foamposite collection myself. it only became a problem when yo man was getting all tight like a girl over me talking about those blocky ass And 1 looking Tim Duncans so it's all good moe. :lol:

and you are..?

Ma nikka. As far as bein Hip 2 Da Scene goes aint nobody more hip 2 the scene than the godbody veterin lord of the seas kea him self ju dug. Ma nikka, Put it like this, U say this and that u hip to the scene but tell me this ....... who in ya squad could rock a str8 letter tho??? Ya nikkas is some str8 non hip 2 the scene type of nikkas in the face tho and i only been hip 2 the scene maybe 3 or 4 times scrap. Fall back u softa then a baby ass type of shit i stick my dick in nigga str8 like that