N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
buying all black $200 foamposites?

$60- dollar Reeboks would do you just as good appearance wise :lol:

@poeteytoe you got to be fucking kidding me right? foamposites are made wayyyy better then some fucking Reebok's what hoes going to suck your d!ck rocking some kicks that the soles peel off in 2days!? and plz $225 is nothing, we get money over here! go sit your bum ass down somewhere! -:mad:

@poeteytoe you got to be fucking kidding me right? foamposites are made wayyyy better then some fucking Reebok's what hoes going to suck your d!ck rocking some kicks that the soles peel off in 2days!? and plz $225 is nothing, we get money over here! go sit your bum ass down somewhere! -:mad:

i have a old pair of all black Reeboks in my closet right now that'd look just like them after much sprucing up. Point is I think only a douchebag will pay $200 for all black anything. Particularly for something as trivial like a pair of shoes . :lol:

i've always depended on my beautiful face to aide me while in the process of "catching the dick sucking hoe" anyway.

if you have a old pair of all black Reeboks in your closet your'e a LAMEEEEE!

done talking to your whack ass!

i'd rather be a lame than a douche who pays $200 for Reebok-esque shoes. :lol:

i like how you have "NYC" in your name when chances are most likely live in New York state. :lol: