N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol i aint gonna say nothing but he gonna get his dont sleep

anyone down with them will get theirs.:D :D :D ask merk what happen to him on canal st!! or in the x wit since when he got smacked up or kraze in city tech college... or seer when my man usee smacked him wit the hammer.. or when boner beat the shit outta seer or when les rocked him with a bag of paint and emer ran from illy ktown heads... i can keep goin:p :lol:

Hail Mary fucker

I never knew her

I'll probably probably screw her

and dump her body in the sewer

so this tells me all the history you know is from 2006 till now and i aint neva go over ja so dont know why your bringing him up

merk been writing for a while. way b4 06. which is very sad because he hasnt improved his style at all. bbb fff are 2 of the toyest crews out there. question how does it feel to be down with the toyest of them all?? and with a name of an already established writer. bump the real merk and shit bump the real pinz. you clowns are so sad.

People really need to stop thinking that just because a nikka got ups, or whatever.... doesnt mean the nikkas didnt violate in some way, shape fashion or form. It aint hating if a nikka got beef with sumone, I know alot of nikkas be on the crew shit.... "you got drama with my nikkas, then thats that...." , Some keep it on a personal level, 1 on 1, some say fuck you and fuck your crew too.

Nikkas got beef for reasons, going over sumone for fame, is rarely the true reason..... And alot of beef is beef that stems wayyyyyyyyyy past graff, to the actual streets and other nitty gritty shit.

true

People really need to stop thinking that just because a nikka got ups, or whatever.... doesnt mean the nikkas didnt violate in some way, shape fashion or form. It aint hating if a nikka got beef with sumone, I know alot of nikkas be on the crew shit.... "you got drama with my nikkas, then thats that...." , Some keep it on a personal level, 1 on 1, some say fuck you and fuck your crew too.

Nikkas got beef for reasons, going over sumone for fame, is rarely the true reason..... And alot of beef is beef that stems wayyyyyyyyyy past graff, to the actual streets and other nitty gritty shit.

ZZ

VANLYo captain..... I seen the leader of thy boy band come up from Canarsie days. I shouldnt even be retweeting that homo lover but that's what he would do.... Straight diss niggas.... I seen it all. Over old school fib, over fman with them sloppy ass fills..... Older cats should have been smacked and taught him better... That's the problem... Graffiti needs to go back into a mentorship.. Example ( min & DEz).. Alot of writers don't have guidance..... They have the Talent, balls, creativity, drive etc etc.. Sometimes all of that isn't anything without guidance..... Following rules....earning your stripes instead of pushing shopping carts And bragging about it online And doing wild toy shit over vintage NYC bombers... But I tell you one thing seaher does understand..... When you beat em down like report card night....so far just Bout everyone that beat him down he stopped dissing them....my 2 cents, fuck it.... 2 tears in a bucket....

ZZ

VANLYo captain..... I seen the leader of thy boy band come up from Canarsie days. I shouldnt even be retweeting that homo lover but that's what he would do.... Straight diss niggas.... I seen it all. Over old school fib, over fman with them sloppy ass fills..... Older cats should have been smacked and taught him better... That's the problem... Graffiti needs to go back into a mentorship.. Example ( min & DEz).. Alot of writers don't have guidance..... They have the Talent, balls, creativity, drive etc etc.. Sometimes all of that isn't anything without guidance..... Following rules....earning your stripes instead of pushing shopping carts And bragging about it online And doing wild toy shit over vintage NYC bombers... But I tell you one thing seaher does understand..... When you beat em down like report card night....so far just Bout everyone that beat him down he stopped dissing them....my 2 cents, fuck it.... 2 tears in a bucket....

KICK THE CANNNNNN!!!!!!

Understandable what you say tho... Ya know, but as i said, not all beef is jus for fame. I mean, the first time i went to the Q line, i went over sum lil scrappy fillin, turns out he was the neighborhood nikka or whatever, and took out 8 of my fills in one nite. He didnt rag me for fame, he ragged me cuz i popped his shit , understandable..

I jus get sick of people saying or more so, acting... like jus cuz a nikka is up, or been doing graff for a minute, that he cant / couldnt of violated somehow. Or that he shouldnt have beef with sumone, beef is part of the graff life... no matter what we say or do... n