N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Last 4th of july..... was so fucked up, ended up taking 4 shots of this shit with some old timer at a bbq...... then the host ran over and took it away from us..... Still the talk of the fam there. lol

That shit is like rocket fuel....

lol same shit happened to me. chillin in red hook i took a shot niggas was like whoa whoa whoa, we aint gonna carry you back to smith n 9th lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

anyone down with them will get theirs.:D :D :D ask merk what happen to him on canal st!! or in the x wit since when he got smacked up or kraze in city tech college... or seer when my man usee smacked him wit the hammer.. or when boner beat the shit outta seer or when les rocked him with a bag of paint and emer ran from illy ktown heads... i can keep goin:p :lol:

i wont believe this shit cuz i didn't see till i see it funny how you got many stories but you're in none of theses you just herd this from somebody eles

Two days from today marks the tenth anniversary of one of the most tragic and saddest day of American history. I'm not from NYC but I also lost someone important to me that day and I hope none of you have either, but while were all out there painting this weekend, remember those who have fallen and those who continue to fight. Stay safe out there ...