N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ZECT GOT THE BQE FAMALAM AN A FEW FILLS IN THE STREETS LETS BE REAL..BUT U RIGHT THE STREET LES ERA WAS 03 THREW 06 BUT LETS NOT LEAVE OUT VFR BUT THEN AGAIN CERTIAN PARTS OF BROOKLYN ARENT REALLY WORTH HITTING SO THOSE NICE AREAS DONT COUNT.IN ORDER TO HAVE A CROWN OF A BORO U NEED ALL AREAS TRANSIT AN STREET NOT CAR BOMB AREAS

if we talkin about niggas from brooklyn who got shit still livin from there era and still can claim they have ups and to test lewy it would be zect.... now if we talk from 2000-2006 its just simply ykk,xtc,pbs,and wgf... cuz deck did have mad shit rockin in the early 2000s..... and ive said this millions and millions of times over if these BIG TOY MOLES was around that era none of them niggas would have shit livin cuz being white and in the hood wasnt rockin...

if we talkin about niggas from brooklyn who got shit still livin from there era and still can claim they have ups and to test lewy it would be zect.... now if we talk from 2000-2006 its just simply ykk,xtc,pbs,and wgf... cuz deck did have mad shit rockin in the early 2000s..... and ive said this millions and millions of times over if these BIG TOY MOLES was around that era none of them niggas would have shit livin cuz being white and in the hood wasnt rockin...

Mad writers were white in the 80's and niggas was in the hood.

shit i forgot about dek2dx, phame, smirk,comik.... niggas got mad shit still livin and not for nothin if les and the whole ykk aint have beef with mad niggas there shit would still be rockin all over..... shit if we talk bout from 2000-2006 all around ... rth and btc did there thing back to back years lol

Mad writers were white in the 80's and niggas was in the hood.

i mean this whole city was white at one point... bushwick was filled with white people irish ... but when i grew up in it you aint seen none of them unless they was pickin up that crack or was cops... be real all them 80s writers was crackheads lol .... most writers who do this shit for a livin are known crack heads meaning they get the pass lol