N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
do you really think your nice jeo???? answer that and i wont ever say another word to you

Just shut up my dula you makin a fool out of yourself your not makin any points or anything u talk a lot on here to a lot of people but guess what you got no heart state your name ...do you get mad when u see writers you have beef with up my son ... answer this tommorow its lights out for you my child v read this nigga a bedtime story scrap

Just shut up my dula you makin a fool out of yourself your not makin any points or anything u talk a lot on here to a lot of people but guess what you got no heart state your name ...do you get mad when u see writers you have beef with up my son ... answer this tommorow its lights out for you my child v read this nigga a bedtime story scrap

get abused and sign onto anoter account much??? i think so... :lol: :lol:

hey,fans ,share you a good website of wedding dresses online ,

Love,is a permanent patience.Love,is never ending.I am willing to be your bride,cherish you,love you ,respect you and protect you.

No Matter how poor or rich ,happy or sorrow,healthy or not,I will be with you to the end of this life.

Wedding ,just as pure love ,exclusive ,unique .wedding dress should be the sweetest happy memory in women 'life,absolutely special,worth for collection.

http://www.beauty511.com/?product-1916.html

a46d9b0b6fce4ede92c04f099f003f9b.jpg

LIKE THIS SHARE