N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

do you ever shut up???.........did i get your panties in a bunch cuz i offended your softness you sound like a dumbass everytime you talk why dont you go hit the same deadspot you do over n over n say its the 7 line....you nun but a little baby in the game havent even hit puberty

if you know so well then come out and get yours son dula. if you know who you was talkin to youd 99.9 % chance most likely stay put like a good little raggedy ann that you are my floppy unbalanced specimen. you aint get noones panties ina bunch but your own. dont forget who started this pussy.........BOUSE!!!!!! buRR buRRR

because ur toy doesnt mean u can comment on every picture... i get it its because YOUR TOY ur angry ur stuck on internet beef.. i dont know what u write nor do i care cuz most likely its because YOUR toy...i wasnt gonna say anything but i cudnt help but see a toy get mad because hes toy....now u aint on my radar for one main reason.....can u guess?? look in the mirror turn off all ur lights make sure its mad dark....light a little candle and look at ur reflection cock the hammer on a burner and repeat after me..."IM NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE IM TOY"

because you toy stay shitten on ppl.......where yu rock at son so i can rob ya cans and crush ya career thats if you ever had one. :lol: :lol: :cool: :D

you sound jus like the rest of em. thats the worst of em. s'why i stay burstin em. yall end up in a hurst wit them. oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yo Nominee please let a bezt know i killllllled it with the flowetry on 12 oz today. let him know im down for the next mixxtape.. FRESHPOND SLAUGHTER HOUSE MAC WIF THE CHEESE N BACON BITS:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

if you know so well then come out and get yours son dula. if you know who you was talkin to youd 99.9 % chance most likely stay put like a good little raggedy ann that you are my floppy unbalanced specimen. you aint get noones panties ina bunch but your own. dont forget who started this pussy.........BOUSE!!!!!! buRR buRRR

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:lol: :lol: 100 percent your caves your real tough you belong in the sandbox with the rest of the kiddies graff aint ya thing playboy.......you shouldve lived your life in a kleenex tissue not a human being :eek: :rolleyes:

because ur toy doesnt mean u can comment on every picture... i get it its because YOUR TOY ur angry ur stuck on internet beef.. i dont know what u write nor do i care cuz most likely its because YOUR toy...i wasnt gonna say anything but i cudnt help but see a toy get mad because hes toy....now u aint on my radar for one main reason.....can u guess?? look in the mirror turn off all ur lights make sure its mad dark....light a little candle and look at ur reflection cock the hammer on a burner and repeat after me..."IM NOT IMPORTANT BECAUSE IM TOY"

MAD:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....mad toy. ask someone else oppinion if you dont believe me. guaranteed to say you wack.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:lol: :lol: 100 percent your caves your real tough you belong in the sandbox with the rest of the kiddies graff aint ya thing playboy.......you shouldve lived your life in a kleenex tissue not a human being :eek: :rolleyes:

YES THATS RIGHT ITS ME CAVES O2D 5MH RFDOUBLEYEW BANG BANG ACC GANG! WHATS REALLLY HOOD THOUGH COME RAG ME!!!!!:confused:

nigga u shud be a corn ball for even mentioning something as flagrent as that,,,,i know ur type....walking around ina biggie smalls shirt bumpin p diddy's "senorita" with a black book callin urself hip hop and down with the graff culture...nigga ull probably take backshots to be down in 2sad and promote for ghetto gaggers to b mentioned by me again....but i get it .... its because ur toy that ur sad

: what the FUCK is a sime anyway. sounds like you just scrambled some shit together.

20years of scramblin shit together....... Kickrocks lil homie.........;)

http://www.simedesign.com

files and files and files of what your "trying" to do...................

fkin young papslap......

byt... creative way of living a simetrickal life....... peep the balancing act........

:scrambled: