N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeaa i know where it is there a pathmark n shit....if yu look to the left of that spot in the distance there two huge abondended tanks....theres crazy old gems there its a mad dope deadspot

Yea that's exactly where it is I nvr noticed the tanks but I'm out there like a few times a month..but yea statens got some nice spots ima have to smash soon

there u go again my nigga str8 spreadin rumors... aint no scooter accident my nikka bezt sittin rite next to me playin the saxaphone how u sound rite now 2 be makin up mad lies and stories 4. thats why i ashed a newport on ya moms head while im titty fuckin that dirty whore son. u soft and shook to state ya name. how u sound rite now calling my nigga klops a rapist. u know thats not true take it back scrap how u put a nikka on blast like that fam u str8 dry snitchery. Certified snitchery calling my nigga klops a rapist SMH

there u go again my nigga str8 spreadin rumors... aint no scooter accident my nikka bezt sittin rite next to me playin the saxaphone how u sound rite now 2 be makin up mad lies and stories 4. thats why i ashed a newport on ya moms head while im titty fuckin that dirty whore son. u soft and shook to state ya name. how u sound rite now calling my nigga klops a rapist. u know thats not true take it back scrap how u put a nikka on blast like that fam u str8 dry snitchery. Certified snitchery calling my nigga klops a rapist SMH [/color][/i][/b][/size]

ROFL.......yo my nigga you comedy you deadassss made me laugh :lol: im off this scrap i got better shit to do then go against someone who acts like a 5 year old.....holla at me for a dust syfe son then we can talk bizzness cuz this 12oz beef is childish

ROFL.......yo my nigga you comedy you deadassss made me laugh :lol: im off this scrap i got better shit to do then go against someone who acts like a 5 year old.....holla at me for a dust syfe son then we can talk bizzness cuz this 12oz beef is childish

my nigga is you silly or is you slow?? you mad lost right now lookin like a fruit fly ina mansion. get that dirt out ya ears rub some vicks on that congested chest of yours my flem. you lookin real fuckin dumb right now trynna play a nikka bezit and then you fin 2 cop a plea to ma nigga Nominee???? no swag

my nigga is you silly or is you slow?? you mad lost right now lookin like a fruit fly ina mansion. get that dirt out ya ears rub some vicks on that congested chest of yours my flem. you lookin real fuckin dumb right now trynna play a nikka bezit and then you fin 2 cop a plea to ma nigga Nominee???? no swag

LOL is all i got to say my nigga.....defending your boyfriend nominee??..thats so sweet how come everytime someone comes at him you gotta put ya two cents in ya fucking slimebuckeT how old is you my sonny? 14 15? go fucking ride ya huffy bike down the blvd and get robbed like the pussy you are......mind ya bussiness next time i say something on this thread this had nothing to do with you but you had to hop in it like nominee ya gaylover....ohh yea and i did this BECAUSE YOUR TOY!..HAHAHAHAH

LOL is all i got to say my nigga.....defending your boyfriend nominee??..thats so sweet how come everytime someone comes at him you gotta put ya two cents in ya fucking slimebuckeT how old is you my sonny? 14 15? go fucking ride ya huffy bike down the blvd and get robbed like the pussy you are......mind ya bussiness next time i say something on this thread this had nothing to do with you but you had to hop in it like nominee ya gaylover....ohh yea and i did this BECAUSE YOUR TOY!..HAHAHAHAH

my slimebucket??? nigga fix your self... one hand wash the other both wash the face my dumpling. ya vanacular aint so spectacular my special ed groupie. you seem real angry about a nigga Nominee.u sayin i always put my 2 pennies in the mix?? you know you lying to yaself toy. your not even up. you dont even write like that:lol: :lol

my slimebucket??? nigga fix your self... one hand wash the other both wash the face my dumpling. ya vanacular aint so spectacular my special ed groupie. you seem real angry about a nigga Nominee.u sayin i always put my 2 pennies in the mix?? you know you lying to yaself toy. your not even up. you dont even write like that:lol: :lol

you str8 stand up comedy son why you sound like nominee for you and him say the same shit.....and you dont know what i even write so why shit on me like that for? to be honest i dont even know why im even responding to you cuz your just feeding off on it cuz you a 12oz gangstah i come to veiw flicks yu come to pick fights with everyone so how you sound skrap

you str8 stand up comedy son why you sound like nominee for you and him say the same shit.....and you dont know what i even write so why shit on me like that for? to be honest i dont even know why im even responding to you cuz your just feeding off on it cuz you a 12oz gangstah i come to veiw flicks yu come to pick fights with everyone so how you sound skrap

got em....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dont be mad that your mad toy and have no ups. what you thought you wuz on the low??? lol your actions and history have proven otherwise my over grown ingrown outer flapping pussy. you soundin mad emo right now. regroup and come back harder cry baby. and dont get it twisted me and a nigga Nominee been surfin the wave for quite some time now you imbecile. do ya hw or get ya ged :lol: :lol: :lol:

got em....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dont be mad that your mad toy and have no ups. what you thought you wuz on the low??? lol your actions and history have proven otherwise my over grown ingrown outer flapping pussy. you soundin mad emo right now. regroup and come back harder cry baby. and dont get it twisted me and a nigga Nominee been surfin the wave for quite some time now you imbecile. do ya hw or get ya ged :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao you the epitome of retarded but yo my little rugrat imma hop off this cuz i got better shit to do na mean?....so you and your boyfriend nominee go fuck eachother then come on 12oz and try n hate on me and other peeps....and you the emo sounding one and tranny type saying you got a ingrown flappin pussy? LMFAO........get a life the toyest nigga in the game has more respect then you..oo wait you the toyest nigga in the game mybad

lmao you the epitome of retarded but yo my little rugrat imma hop off this cuz i got better shit to do na mean?....so you and your boyfriend nominee go fuck eachother then come on 12oz and try n hate on me and other peeps....and you the emo sounding one and tranny type saying you got a ingrown flappin pussy? LMFAO........get a life the toyest nigga in the game has more respect then you..oo wait you the toyest nigga in the game mybad

:lol: :lol: you already said you was gunna hop off 12oz like 30 minutes ago. your blood is boiling, its okay your "mad". understandable. id be too if i was you. all your comebacks are extra lame and weak my son. and you must not know how to comprehend when you read if you think i was talkin bout myself. like i said youza special ed trait typa nikka. mad soft in the middle wit dat down syndrome face:eek: :eek: :eek: go burn 5 L's to the face and ask your mom for an icepack because your burning.

:lol: :lol: you already said you was gunna hop off 12oz like 30 minutes ago. your blood is boiling, its okay your "mad". understandable. id be too if i was you. all your comebacks are extra lame and weak my son. and you must not know how to comprehend when you read if you think i was talkin bout myself. like i said youza special ed trait typa nikka. mad soft in the middle wit dat down syndrome face:eek: :eek: :eek: go burn 5 L's to the face and ask your mom for an icepack because your burning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i cant wait to find out what you write so i can rag everything you got :D ....peace out cubscout