N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump this. havent seen craz in years. dude had mad hits inside of that fucked up old steel mill in basin, wonder if they are still there

Most of his shit inside is rockin but the outside is gone he had an ill straight letter u could see from ave u they painted a while back

To me, the past black and white, but the future is always color.to be confident,with designer handbag, believe ,yes ,u can.

I think there is no ugly woman,just never lack of lazy ones.do you wanna to be the girl who always be out of fashion and even eliminated by the fastly developping society.join us to be in the fashion line.come on!

http://www.go2buybags.com/

0957151957.jpg

09516152030.jpg

230072_157786500955867_100001735546115_385275_1156716_n.jpg

neither are better...there both fucking annoying as shit......yu got pocketbooks on one side and a faggot who wont shut up about bezt and a mixtape

my nigga.. who da fuck is u 2 be jumpin in tha round table transformation of diabolics wit the gawds tho slime??? ya niggas is str8 certified snitches as ma nikka smartfood wudda said..i aint neva seen a fillin in my life famo is u dumb or is u stupid.. runnin round reckless wit my nigga bezt name in ya mouth fuck outa here slime niggas quick to clip your wings and str8 air u nigga u soft nuff sed hit me up on aim at armorred429 wat it does papo

my nigga.. who da fuck is u 2 be jumpin in tha round table transformation of diabolics wit the gawds tho slime??? ya niggas is str8 certified snitches as ma nikka smartfood wudda said..i aint neva seen a fillin in my life famo is u dumb or is u stupid.. runnin round reckless wit my nigga bezt name in ya mouth fuck outa here slime niggas quick to clip your wings and str8 air u nigga u soft nuff sed hit me up on aim at armorred429 wat it does papo [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

lolll my son i aint gonna start with you...you feminine ass nikka yu str8 gay son cuz yu use every color of the rainbow to type ya letters on here....and as it goes for freshpond i be mackin in freshpond with ohdee peeps ya dig so calm ya tittys homie...why yu shitten on the homie bezt for and klops....yu mad cuz they str8 crush shit and yu sit at home and play mark ecko getting up :lol: :lol: im off this my dude

My nigga.... who da fuck is u to even mention the word klops or bezt in vain???? ya niggas str8 violatin talkin bout my g klops like how u even bring a nikka name out ur mouth when u a toy no name. my nigga marc ecko is a legend do ya home work niggas was droppin heaven spots in like 09 when this graff shit even started tho fall back what u write again o yea thought so

lmfaoooooooo...you a comedian homie for realsz son tell me why everyone blocks you for son?....i dont need to mention what i write to you cuz youll dry snitch yu def a toy asss nigga but like i said before i aint gonna sit here and fight with you ya feel me homie........and last time i recall yu the one shitten on bezt saying he die in a scooter accident????...and klops is a rapist???....get ya facts straight my g