N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
04252005122310JESPMIERDEVI.JPG

Ma nigga... str8 up an down...shout out 2 a nikka VED 4 droppin that heaven spot rite there ma nikkka. Thats wat im talkin about ju herT str8 up that raw nigga graff shit typea shit yA lil 2010 babies aint even kno about ju dug if u aint got 5 months or better jus give it up my nigga we comin thru and liftin ya skirts up str8 up an down come thru freshpond get aired out my nigga no games 2010 FREE MAX B !!!! R.I.P. BEZT!!!!!!! SEE U WHEN I GET THERE GANGSTA!!!

alg_peter-vallone-jr-graffiti.jpg

A Queens pol who has championed anti-graffiti laws wants to crack down on "fat caps," a device he says vandals put on spray-paint cans to tag wider areas in less time.

Councilman Peter Vallone Jr. said he will introduce legislation this month to ban sales of fat caps to anyone under 21 and require older patrons to show ID.

He previously helped pass laws that restrict the sale of spray-paint cans and broad-tipped markers. He has also sponsored a bill restricting the sale of etching acid.

"Vandals are now destroying homes and businesses and monuments like never before," Vallone said. "The more tools they come up with to destroy property, the more tools we have to give to law enforcement to protect properties." (:lol: :lol: )

Community groups hope the fat caps bill will hinder the spread of what's become a must-have accessory for vandals.

A Queens pol who has championed anti-graffiti laws wants to crack down on "fat caps," a device he says vandals put on spray-paint cans to tag wider areas in less time.

Councilman Peter Vallone Jr. said he will introduce legislation this month to ban sales of fat caps to anyone under 21 and require older patrons to show ID.

He previously helped pass laws that restrict the sale of spray-paint cans and broad-tipped markers. He has also sponsored a bill restricting the sale of etching acid.

"Vandals are now destroying homes and businesses and monuments like never before," Vallone said. "The more tools they come up with to destroy property, the more tools we have to give to law enforcement to protect properties." (:lol: :lol: )

Community groups hope the fat caps bill will hinder the spread of what's become a must-have accessory for vandals.

someone assisinate this cuntrag...banning fatcaps? LMFAO this nigga got no life for realsz yo

damn nigga damn..i gotta go upstairs real quick b i left my id and it aint my mans at the fat cap store..you kno my daytime mans he be hookin the fat cap game up when a homie got like 90 cents and no ID and shit but this dude who be workin now be actin real stringent wit the fat caps