N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FA YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH[/size]

Yo my sperm cell!

1. I'm not fa.

2. You stay trying to act hard on this bullshit ass forum but your bird ass only understands how to type simple and feeble minded words.

3. I know you're not trying to get at me when you begged my son from Astoria to dead the beef and kept saying please please, be real man you got like 99 cases open right now save yourself the problems of having charges for E-thugin on 12oz.

Bird ass niggas always talkin shit .... Lol BAKWTO ZEXOROCKWTO. Real talk all this bird bullshit needa stop if not start raggin niggas lol... I be laughin at all the herb niggas on this site .... Talk all this shit bout toys half ya niggas on here are toys and was sonnnnnnned lol I'm still laughin about how the nigga said"bak rocked a rock that was rockin forever like niggas can't hit a rooof that was buffed???? Like wtf really???? Straight callin niggas toy cuz ya got notthin better to do but talk shit ......But yet all ya niggas on lewy and adek suckkkin them dry with there drippy ass outlines and ugly ass fills fuck outta here ..... Why cuz lewy and adek rockin a bigger fill??deadass this site make thugs outta ya niggas cuz aint nobody sayin shit to me or bak or anybody cuz this internet shit be givin niggas steriods

OH NO! now im not cool like u are with all ur "props" lol...u reallyy mustt havee nothin goin for u in ur life my gerber baby, feelin all important and macho on a graff forum.

how do u got a new name.. but yet know so much about whos proppin, whos negging, and says gerber baby..... #imjussayingtho

• Like 1

Bird ass niggas always talkin shit .... Lol BAKWTO ZEXOROCKWTO. Real talk all this bird bullshit needa stop if not start raggin niggas lol... I be laughin at all the herb niggas on this site .... Talk all this shit bout toys half ya niggas on here are toys and was sonnnnnnned lol I'm still laughin about how the nigga said"bak rocked a rock that was rockin forever like niggas can't hit a rooof that was buffed???? Like wtf really???? Straight callin niggas toy cuz ya got notthin better to do but talk shit ......But yet all ya niggas on lewy and adek suckkkin them dry with there drippy ass outlines and ugly ass fills fuck outta here ..... Why cuz lewy and adek rockin a bigger fill??deadass this site make thugs outta ya niggas cuz aint nobody sayin shit to me or bak or anybody cuz this internet shit be givin niggas steriods

I basically say the same thing, except in a nicer format..

Well said. indeed. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

see thats the problem with niggas today

you have to understand that calling someone "toy" is NOT hating and it is also NOT talking shit.

if i told a nigga that hes not good at basketball...am i talking shit? no. im being honest. he isn't very skilled at the sport, thats all. nobodys gonna get butthurt if someone told them they aren't good at basketball. stop wining that shit is hurt nuff said

saying some shit is wack isn't hating.

Thank you n well said! Dudes on here be like, "why did u say this guy is an eye sore"? "Why don't you shuuuud up" n "State Ur Name"!!! Like, OKAY....on the count of 3 we'll all say our names!!! HAHAHA......U go 1st...LOL...dudes thinkin cuz they caught a few spots 1 year they all that!!! PLEASE