N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he has a simple 80s throwup style. why should he change it? his throwup is a representation of the era he came up in

FUCKK ALL THATTT NONSENSEEE YOU JUST SAIDD!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR BOY COPE2 BEEN WRITING WAY BEFORE SEN4 AND LOOK HOW HE EVOLVED HIS STYLE... NOW WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT?

The beef with Dek started because he thought I was jacking his name. That was really funny because if he knew his history the real “DEK” use to roll with Peak and DG back in the 80’s, NWC, FYA, VIC Crew. So now tell me how he’s going to get mad at me when he’s not the real DEK.

WORDS FROM YOUR TRULY!!!!!

The beef with Dek started because he thought I was jacking his name. That was really funny because if he knew his history the real “DEK” use to roll with Peak and DG back in the 80’s, NWC, FYA, VIC Crew. So now tell me how he’s going to get mad at me when he’s not the real DEK.

WORDS FROM YOURS TRULY!!!!

4333530823_2e03219813.jpg

CHECK OUT THE DECK INTERVIEW ON GOODIESMAG.COM

WORDS FROM YOURS TRULYY!!!:lol:

WORDS FROM YOURS TRULY!!!!

my dude before you hop on mine, be sure to read my orginal quote then hit me with a mature rebuttal.

my dude before you hop on mine, be sure to read my orginal quote then hit me with a mature rebuttal.

WAIT HOL UPP... IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THESE WERE YOUR WORDS....The crazy part is, it's not like he hasn't heard of me.... Hommie hit me on flickr asking to hit his blackbook..... Seriously time to throw the scrabble pieces back in the sack and pick a new name

YOUR TELLING THE OTHER DEK TO PICK A NEW NAMEE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAYY YOU AINT THE ORIGINAL DEK??? THERES SOMETHING WRONG THERE??? HOW YOU GONNA TELL SOMEONE TO CHANGE THERE NAME IF YOU NOT EVEN THE FOUNDER, OR OWNER OF IT??? I DONT KNOW KIDD TALK TO YOUR BOYY DECKK ABOUT THISS!!!

WAIT HOL UPP... IF IM NOT MISTAKEN THESE WERE YOUR WORDS....The crazy part is, it's not like he hasn't heard of me.... Hommie hit me on flickr asking to hit his blackbook..... Seriously time to throw the scrabble pieces back in the sack and pick a new name

YOUR TELLING THE OTHER DEK TO PICK A NEW NAMEE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAYY YOU AINT THE ORIGINAL DEK??? THERES SOMETHING WRONG THERE??? HOW YOU GONNA TELL SOMEONE TO CHANGE THERE NAME IF YOU NOT EVEN THE FOUNDER, OR OWNER OF IT??? I DONT KNOW KIDD TALK TO YOUR BOYY DECKK ABOUT THISS!!!

i feel u on the dek not bein the founder of it but how u take a dudes name who still got shit runnin

this thread is like a high school cafeteria, who gives a shit who did what, post pictures

Seriously, aren't the majority of the viewers and posters on this thread that aren't law enforcement already in their 20s+ anyhow? I mean ya still suck and your pictures are horrendous but for such thuglife older niggas no one can spell correctly or know how to use a camera correctly themselves.

FLICKS MOTHER FUCKER FLICKS!

9sa1xk.jpg

9uswet.jpg

1zlpuhj.jpg

Old flicks...