N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This Herb Talks alot of shit about other writers ,but he aint got shit ,lmfao ...All He Can Say Is That The warriors Did it !!!!!!!!! It wasnt meeee, See doe It !!!!! Yeah He Did It, Get Off His Dick You Fuck Boy ! This Lil Faggot Stay Stressin Sedo & Ozbe...Nigga, How & Where They Bomb, dont make u shit ,Hop Off The Dillz, SON ! KBC Off You H.A.R Off You... Nobody in the 2/5 Or Even 4 Line Wants U Apart Of There Team, smh Internet Thug,B.T.C., Is runnin this Graff shit

Foresta, Is runnin this Graff shit

Since The Boss, Is runnin this Graff shit...

Ozbe,See Doe Is runnin this Graff shit

B.T.C T.I.T B.T.B we runnin this Graff shit Lmaoooooo U Lil Faggot !!!!! The Take Over !

YOU, obviously got no clue what trolling is .....

I dont jus come on here, and choose a random topic to pop shit about, I dont hide behind a screen name, or any fake identity.

You, tend to do the EXACT opposite. You sign on, or sit there till a post comes.... and jus choose to say whatever you wish about it just to cause conflict.... That, is trolling.

And on top of trolling, its 100 percent PUSSY to talk shit from a hidden identity.

last but not least, NO matter WHAT you say, ^^^^ those facts cant be changed.

Thank you, now have a great day .... its a good one.

u still bunz nikka and wilson still gets wash uptown n he still a toy jus cuz he hangin wit queens toys now dat not gonna change thank u now have a beautiful day faggot

This Herb Talks alot of shit about other writers ,but he aint got shit ,lmfao ...All He Can Say Is That The warriors Did it !!!!!!!!! It wasnt meeee, See doe It !!!!! Yeah He Did It, Get Off His Dick You Fuck Boy ! This Lil Faggot Stay Stressin Sedo & Ozbe...Nigga, How & Where They Bomb, dont make u shit ,Hop Off The Dillz, SON ! KBC Off You H.A.R Off You... Nobody in the 2/5 Or Even 4 Line Wants U Apart Of There Team, smh Internet Thug,B.T.C., Is runnin this Graff shit

Foresta, Is runnin this Graff shit

Since The Boss, Is runnin this Graff shit...

Ozbe,See Doe Is runnin this Graff shit

B.T.C T.I.T B.T.B we runnin this Graff shit Lmaoooooo U Lil Faggot !!!!! The Take Over !

i kno u wrote dis for fart nuggets but damn sedd shut up u dont even count how ozbe got more fame den u smh and he da onlyest toy boy

A wise man told US don't argue with fools

Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

So stop with that childish shit, FART NUGGET nigga, We grown

Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne,SMH

Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you

I don't know why your advisors ain't forewarn you, WE not for play

WE don't slack a minute, all that INTERNET THUGGERY and GIMMICK

WE will end it, all that Yappin be finished

You are not deep, you made your bed now sleep

Don't make me expose you to them folks that don't know you

Nigga I know you well,

Twinkletoes you breakin my heart

You can't fuck with US - go play somewhere, We busy ...

copyofbustingisthenameo.png

"i didn’t get to where i am by simply letting things happen. i make things happen. you best believe that i’ll be on your ass if you try to conceal a gravity knife from me or do anything that would be in violation of the new york state penal law. i have the whole damn thing memorized. you see that big ass truck? i keep my family in there. they’ve been in there the last three weeks. if you think i’m hard on them, imagine how hard i’m going to be on you when i put my knee in the middle of your back."