N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nikka u a troll only difrence is dat people kno ya name fag tryna defend wilson ykae tall fa nothin faggot ass he a toy u cant change dat teas0 sorry

YOU, obviously got no clue what trolling is .....

I dont jus come on here, and choose a random topic to pop shit about, I dont hide behind a screen name, or any fake identity.

You, tend to do the EXACT opposite. You sign on, or sit there till a post comes.... and jus choose to say whatever you wish about it just to cause conflict.... That, is trolling.

And on top of trolling, its 100 percent PUSSY to talk shit from a hidden identity.

last but not least, NO matter WHAT you say, ^^^^ those facts cant be changed.

Thank you, now have a great day .... its a good one.

This Fart Nugget Nigga Is A Straight Bitch Hiding Behind His Peps & Hoody at shows C'mon Bro U No What Time It Is,Nigga U A Straight Bitch U Crew Hoe! 1st It Was Nova,cane,seme,fresh & now Its Abe..."A Yo ABE Let That Rat Nigga Go, Do U Not See a pattern,God"? Lmao Ayo U Lil Fart Nugget If Theres A Prob Step 2 It ,Hoe ass Nigga wish he was down w/the gods B.T.C T.I.T B.T.B B.R.T H.T. H.E.L C.H.K !Damn U ,U Hoe, Die slow faggot... This Fart nugget nigga got his panties In A Bunch,smh !