N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Damn bro, this guys is the dumbest thing I've come across on this thread..............your telli me to post pics and shut up so I posted a bunch of pics for you from 2010 and you still talkin.......get a girl, a hobby, or a new hobby, pick up a book, go for a walk, go smoke or somethin.....get off my dick bro.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lmao ... thats what i was thinking..YK was all gassed and hype someone "bit" his handstyle..

those the same generic letters everybody and their mom bit from someone else for the past 30 years

im sure theres 10 other people on this thread right now who are pumping out an almost identical handstyle with very similar letter structureing

na i feel ya they are generic letters but i guees what im tryna say is i write Ykae so why write Dkae and use the same letters im not hyped up or gase or none of that im just saying but sheesh i think everybody was gonna get ther pannies in a knot

Damn bro, this guys is the dumbest thing I've come across on this thread..............your telli me to post pics and shut up so I posted a bunch of pics for you from 2010 and you still talkin.......get a girl, a hobby, or a new hobby, pick up a book, go for a walk, go smoke or somethin.....get off my dick bro.

look at dis clown leavin me like 12 responses u mad desperate heze go find some lil kids to lay wit how ya hobby is bein on 12 oz all day long bein mad corny and annoyin y u dont just be like all da otha oldschool nikkas and shut da fuck up u make ya self look like a oldschool toy nikka nobody just not sayin nothin