N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you a funny nigga my son i never ragged ya punk ass tags but you just gave me something too do slimey stop fronting like u a real nigga.. ayo dirty u remember when never spank that army fitted of ya mind 2 hitter quitter lmao ask cee4 he know and don't front like ader and fus ain't run you outta brooklyn:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: keep it real shauny boy u want shoot five pm i don't got time for the online chitta chatta or call old vino it's that easy :eek:

laughing-dog.jpg

AZEL PUT IN MORE WORK THAN DRAG THATS ANOTHER FACT

DRAG IS A SUCKER LYING THROUGH HIS ROTTEN TEETH TRYING TO SAVE FACE AND YOU WHOEVER YOU MAY BE YOUR ANOTHER SON ASS NIGGA RIDING DICK..........

I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO PAINT MYSELF OUT TO BE SOMETHING IM NOT IM NOT A G OR A THUG IM A MAN WHO STANDS ON HIS OWN 2 FEET WIN LOSE OR DRAW

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT POP OFF THEN

AZEL PUT IN MORE WORK THAN DRAG THATS ANOTHER FACT

DRAG IS A SUCKER LYING THROUGH HIS ROTTEN TEETH TRYING TO SAVE FACE AND YOU WHOEVER YOU MAY BE YOUR ANOTHER SON ASS NIGGA RIDING DICK..........

I HAVE NEVER TRYED TO PAINT MYSELF OUT TO BE SOMETHING IM NOT IM NOT A G OR A THUG IM A MAN WHO STANDS ON HIS OWN 2 FEET WIN LOSE OR DRAW

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT POP OFF THEN

YOO SHAUN LETS LOCK AN LOAD MY NIGGA LETS GET AT THESE FAGGOTS IMA CALL CECS YOU CALL SMASH RFC WILD OUT:hatred: :hatred:picture-32.png?w=451&h=314