N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this shit just gets to me. weapons is straight pussy, keep it fisticuffs only. thats where a real man shows up, take an ass beating and shut the fuck up or come out on top. having a gun don't make you hard. it makes you a coward.

Basicly ..especially when you a soft nigga that only has beef with the clouds.. Never poke nothin never pop nothin nigga stop frontin .. Why do toys and only toys put those kind of pics up .. Dusty revolvers and fake patent leather prada kicks .. Bb guns .. Nobody on here cares about your toy lifestyles why broadcast it online ..you kids aint built for upnorth trips.. or fed missions.. rikers is softer then baby shit nowa days so maybe some of u can make it threw there but dont think that makes you a killer you arent .. you wont last a day in a real hood

this shit just gets to me. weapons is straight pussy, keep it fisticuffs only. thats where a real man shows up, take an ass beating and shut the fuck up or come out on top. having a gun don't make you hard. it makes you a coward.

Well said. ANNNNYYYYONE who pops out a piece & don't come through using it better never show there face. Not only is that childs play but pussy to carry it scared to use it. I'm no cowboy but like said, man up with the fisticuffs & keep it real. We're all men here...

yo if any other writer hating on my shit its most likley cause i go over they corney ass spots cause all the real bomber know whos really up and who is just a hasbeen i love graffiti and i will die for it that all i got to say about that we run the city boro by boro fighting for freedom mad props to the bronx mad love to all real writers in the world 1

BOE, MIN, POET, TRAGIC MAGIC, RELM, CAT22, BONES, SER 167, TYKE, PKE, EPIC, DOZE, SERGE, WEST ,RISK, ALAS, TERE, KAZOO, DM FWD, ABER, KELT, BRISK, HAZAR CWK, KEY...

Honestly there's no need to keep mentioning any more writers, New York is fucking dope, enough said! If these people are too stupid to get it then that's their problem.