N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SAR TMB

Iz was laid to rest in his favorite places.

I was was given the task to spread his ashes.

Iz the wiz rests in 102 park under the trees where he hung out as a kid with legendary writers like vinny,shorty13,duster..

He also was spread at the warning track in right field in the new yankee stadium.

Sach and i laid him to rest at the top to bottom spots on the a line at 104 oxford and 111 greenwood.

Tkid ,ket, chino and ed spread his ashes down at grant layup pictured above. He was also laid to rest by the new phun phactory this summer.

Rest in peace mike, you were loved and respected. King iz

it was the least i could do. Know IZ since I was 12 years old, 1977....From ozone park his whole life. King from queens.

Miss my bro, we did so much .. Sach and i feel the loss more then the rest, power of 3 tmb, iz sar sach.. Thanks for posting it.

NEW YAWK CITY. NYC

ADMIN... MODS, NEEDS TO STOP CLOSING THE THREADS THAT ARE RE-MADE. YEA YA'LL CLOSED DOWN THE INITIAL ONE FOR THE FACE PICS, AND THE DRY SNITCHING. BUT DONT CLOSE DOWN THE REST OF THE ONES MADE, WHILE ITS GOING GOOD.

MODDING, AND ADMIN IS WHAT YALL DO, SO WHEN IT GETS OUTTA HAND THEN CLOSE IT. OR GET MORE HELP TO ACTUALLY MODERATE THE SITE.

BESIDES THAT IMMA POST SOME PICS ...