N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

its ok if youve never seen me or heard of me, if u see him and wanna suck him thats fine, im just lettin you know hes snuggle soft. and he should join the olympics for his running skills. this is a forum where u post pix and get comments and shit, everything is opinion.

so if he aint your mans and dem, lol,,,,hop off his nuts, what are you his defense attorney?

you must feel mighty brave chasing down one dude with your posse dont you, my snot tissue. come on denny boy, if you were doly and a crew of niggas tried to smear your greaseball head across a bushwick curb you would run faster than carl lewis fucking michael johnson. lets get it together my sweat bucket, youre a mess.

real g's remain silent - not jump on a forum like a cheerleader

you must feel mighty brave chasing down one dude with your posse dont you, my snot tissue. come on denny boy, if you were doly and a crew of niggas tried to smear your greaseball head across a bushwick curb you would run faster than carl lewis fucking michael johnson. lets get it together my sweat bucket, youre a mess.

real g's remain silent - not jump on a forum like a cheerleader

never ran in my life...never will...if niggas got the drop on me so be it, just so happens i use to be in bushwick quite often and i prolly know all the niggas that you look up to and put work in.

go buy a xbox and get ya call of duty poppin my son, you nothin but a toy soldier.

softer than a cotton swab

keep talking shit but 1, i can burn you easily, 2 i might not have painted as much as a lot of others but I still have dropped nice spots that everyone has seen, 3 i will smack fire out you boy.. don't try and blow up names bitchboy, if u got a problem pm it out..

number 1 ..that aint adek how obvious can that be..number 2 adek will put the beats on you TO THE 5TH POWER this im 100% sure of so slow ya speed up my gerber..number 3 that like9 shit is wack in my opinion ..i guess i have extremely high graff standards witch alot of niggas dont nowa days so they actually say this shit is hot its actually sad how adek came threw ny like fuckin hurricane starrang with fillins tags markers and everything and ny niggas cant even keep up..theres some potential in the piecing my guy but i didnt see anything that would burn niggas..and to be atemping pieces with a throw up like that is ass backwords go destroy and rebuild all that then come back talkin wreckless