N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not my mans at all. i roll by my self you prolly seen the verticals. i just wanted to see where you coming from. u proved ya point and i can agree with it. if u cant rock with the big dogs then dont comment on em. i hear that homie. i hope to see you up going over these toys and shit handle ya BI.

The mods should insist that everyone state they name on this shit..make it more feel more real, less anonymous...like the real world...no hiding behind screen names....

so then state your shit ass clown

idontwritelike that peep this slime

so I go hard like the lil broads nipples when they see my face

but you don’t even date your money ain’t even straight

chicks leave my crib cross eyed not seeing straight

he gotta sit down and piss he ain’t peeing straight

GO TELL DISNEY ALL YOUR FUCKIN DUCK TALES.............

MIND YOUR MANNERS WHEN SPEAKING ON YOUR ELDERS DICK.......

what???? ^^

kech and noxer went back and forth few times raggin each other at a nice highway spot that noxer had first....shit is still living...was nice to see something like that on a highway...been there for months..not gonna blow up the spot on here...

FOUND THIS ON ANIMAL! (http://animalnewyork.com/2011/01/graffitis-bonny-and-clyde-merge-sites%E2%80%A6-aww/)

OvieOne.. · 2 weeks ago

Ok u see now again u trying to put dirt on my name on the internet for like the 3rd time, Its funny how u say i SNITCH on How & Nosm when u recall when i recorded Joe Blow on the phone for my property Arrest claim that he was holding and how he got all stupid talking about that he never said that i snitch on the twins if anythingQUOTE "YOUR THE SNITCH, or SPEK IS THE SNITCH OR MAYBE SERG IS THE SNITCH QUOTE " THE CHEESE IS OUT THERE U GOT TO FIND IT, REMEBER THAT Fernando??? I know u remember that cause matter fact i give u the copy of the tape from the phone recorder from JEER 4 house which JAES was also there as my witness,Now i know for a fact @ that time SPEK.RIP. AND SERG didnt know the twins what so ever who they was so that make them clear from that!!!! Now u realyl want to talk shit about me giving u a case, OK let talk about your fat snitch ass, What about back in 1997 when i had did a panel on the D - Train lay up on Bedford Pk Station where the train was lay up on the station it self on the middle of the platform track, Remember how a regular transit Cop how caught me but he shouldnt use if i did the train or not because he saw the panel and smell the fresh paint but even dough i had paint on me he wasnt to sure because i had told the Cop at the time that it wasnt me and some other group of kids had painted that train and had left out of the station, So in return the Cop gave me the benefit of the doubt and let me go plus the Cop thought i was 16 cause i lied about my Age, So what did MR. COPE do in return once i told him the story, Joe Blow got in contact with Cope to beef about me how he was going to get me for destroying and damaging that D-train and all kinds of bulshit, MR. COPE in return tells JOE BLOW "QUOTE" that s funny u say that JOE cause OVIE got almost busted by a Regular Transit Cop BUT HE LET OVIE GO!!!!, So what happends after that Joe Blow Tracks down The Transit Cop from that night which from what i was told later that the Transit Cop Got into big Trouble for letting go, What happends next is that Joe Blow comes to arrest me and has the Transit Cop from that night testified against me but the out come is that i beat the case cause 1 the cop never arrested me that night cause he let me go and 2 on the statement the cop said that he didnt physically see me painting the train , So thats how it went down... am I right MR. COPE AKA THE REALIST????? Common lets keep it honest and official i got non thing to hide cause u know i was the TRUTH FOR U FOR MANY YEARS AND FOR .GOD CREW... Common who the rat now???? Its Amazing how u roll with me for many Years now u want to be 2face and tell people i ratted on the twins LOL what a joke, WOW U REALLY in denial with your self!!!! Listen Im done don't expect me to commet back, Real niggas out there know the TRUTH!!!!!

Niggaz use red dots, make me follow they path

I hit cops, they be raw, tip is ten thou' cash

I'm metamorphic, I'm forced to switch

Dum-dums to hollow tips; unfortunate, you can buy me legit

I get heated when I seperate my shell

with the pin in my back, I bang like Latrell I got some nerve

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RAT PUNKASS MOFO CMON TATS CRU KNOWS YOU RATED ON THE TWINS THEY HAVE AND SHOWED ME THE PAPERWORK OK THATS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE TIGHT WITH ME FOR MANY YEARS CAUSE EVEN AFTER THEY SHOWED ME THE PROOF I STOOD BEHIND YOUR BACK!!

WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL THE WORLD WHY I GOT 2 OPEN CASES NOW!!! CMON ON TELL THEM CAUSE YOU SET ME UP WITH THE EMAIL YOU FAGGOT IM NOT GONNA TALK SHIT ON HERE MR * IMA WAIT TO I SEE YOU LIKE I SAID AND JUST BEAT YO ASS OK CAUSE YOU GOING TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ME OK YOU MOFO!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I HAVENT GONE TO YOUR HOUSE AND CALLED YOU OUT CAUSE I GOT 2 OPEN CASES AND YOUR BROTHER WILL CALL THE POPO ON ME OK

ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW CAUSE WE GOT DRAMA CAUSE YOU SET ME UP YOU GOT NOTHING BAD SHIT TO SAY ABOUT ME WRITE BUT WHEN WE WAS WAS RIDING LIKE FAM IT WAS ALL GOOD

ITS ALL GOOD ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AND PLAY THAT THUG SHIT ON ME IM READY TRUST ME IMA SET IT ON YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!! YOU NOTHING BUT A FUCKING HATER ALL YOU MOFOS BECAUSE I DID MY SHIT SMART AND AINT GET BAGGED BY THE VSQ AND IM DOING ME YOU WANNA GO AND SET ME UP YOU FAGGOT ITS ALL GOOD THOW I GOT THIS!!

FUCK YOU OVIE GO FUCK YOUR SELF NOBODY CARES OR LIKES YO DUMB ASS THATS WHY WEST KICKED YO PUNKASS OUT OF FC! CAUSE YOU KEPT DISRESPECTING CLAW AFTER WE TOLD YOU STOP!!! I CAN GO ON BUT I GOT NO TIME FOR THIS MY FIST WILL DO THE TALKING WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU BETTER BEILEVE THAT YOU FAGGOT ASS HOMOTHUG!!!

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RAT PUNKASS MOFO CMON TATS CRU KNOWS YOU RATED ON THE TWINS THEY HAVE AND SHOWED ME THE PAPERWORK OK THATS THE REASON WHY THEY WERE TIGHT WITH ME FOR MANY YEARS CAUSE EVEN AFTER THEY SHOWED ME THE PROOF I STOOD BEHIND YOUR BACK!!

WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL THE WORLD WHY I GOT 2 OPEN CASES NOW!!! CMON ON TELL THEM CAUSE YOU SET ME UP WITH THE EMAIL YOU FAGGOT IM NOT GONNA TALK SHIT ON HERE MR VERNON IMA WAIT TO I SEE YOU LIKE I SAID AND JUST BEAT YO ASS OK CAUSE YOU GOING TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ME OK YOU MOFO!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I HAVENT GONE TO YOUR HOUSE AND CALLED YOU OUT CAUSE I GOT 2 OPEN CASES AND YOUR BROTHER WILL CALL THE POPO ON ME OK

ALL OF A SUDDEN NOW CAUSE WE GOT DRAMA CAUSE YOU SET ME UP YOU GOT NOTHING BAD SHIT TO SAY ABOUT ME WRITE BUT WHEN WE WAS WAS RIDING LIKE FAM IT WAS ALL GOOD

ITS ALL GOOD ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU AND PLAY THAT THUG SHIT ON ME IM READY TRUST ME IMA SET IT ON YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!! YOU NOTHING BUT A FUCKING HATER ALL YOU MOFOS BECAUSE I DID MY SHIT SMART AND AINT GET BAGGED BY THE VSQ AND IM DOING ME YOU WANNA GO AND SET ME UP YOU FAGGOT ITS ALL GOOD THOW I GOT THIS!!

FUCK YOU OVIE GO FUCK YOUR SELF NOBODY CARES OR LIKES YO DUMB ASS THATS WHY WEST KICKED YO PUNKASS OUT OF FC! CAUSE YOU KEPT DISRESPECTING CLAW AFTER WE TOLD YOU STOP!!! I CAN GO ON BUT I GOT NO TIME FOR THIS MY FIST WILL DO THE TALKING WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOU BETTER BEILEVE THAT YOU FAGGOT ASS HOMOTHUG!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT SNITCH