N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that shit was yesterday i think...over 6000 train cars in NYC, u think u can monitor 6000 cameras at once? please. home depot has cameras all over, i wonder if it ever gets racked from? waste of taxpayer money...all it will stop is the dudes who didnt really have any heart in the first place

Same thing as in London, there's cctv EVERYWHERE, but they don't monitor everything at all times (that would be impossible). when a crime happens and someone reports the date/time, they can look back at the footage for review. It's more of a deterrent to make people think twice before commiting a crime.

As for home depot, it's all luck and if LP recognizes you pretty much...

Are you really gonna bump that kvsone doodoo? And posting these jp rfw etc flicks.. I don't understand why anyone would want to share these pictures with anyone. Try sparking up an argument with someone who doesn't like graffiti, and show them these "hot fire" styles as an example, you aren't gonna get no where..