N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

Are you really gonna bump that kvsone doodoo? And posting these jp rfw etc flicks.. I don't understand why anyone would want to share these pictures with anyone. Try sparking up an argument with someone who doesn't like graffiti, and show them these "hot fire" styles as an example, you aren't gonna get no where..

oh man whack graffiti writers who think there superior to another

LIKE AKA DIRTY APPLE YOUR STYLE IS WHACK BEYOND BELIEF HOW COULD YOU PUT UP WITH IT YOU HAVE NOTHING ROCKING LIKE WHY SHOULD YOU PUT YOUR TOO SENSES INTO ANYTHING.. THE RFW HEADS PUT IN A SUFFIENT AMOUNT OF WORK WHILE I WAS GROWING UP DONT GET ME WRONG THE JP IS HURT BUT OTHER THAN THAT THEY ROCKED SPOTS.. AND FOR YOU TO COME ON HERE TALKIN ABOUT ANYONE STEP YA GAME UP MY PAR

THESE WRITERS ARE T PAININ TOO MUCH:lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Are you really gonna bump that kvsone doodoo? And posting these jp rfw etc flicks.. I don't understand why anyone would want to share these pictures with anyone. Try sparking up an argument with someone who doesn't like graffiti, and show them these "hot fire" styles as an example, you aren't gonna get no where..

lmao im asking myself the same thing. its a shame, these kids actually think ppl wanna see that garbage :o :o

how bout we sit you in the bathroom when we in the backyard popping bottles and chilling in the pool and we give you 3 or 4 packs of dutches, some twerk and you roll our els for us. if your roll game is up we don't even have to pay you, were letting you build on your "roll game" talent sounds good?

youre still wet between the legs my toe clipping - your time will come soon little nugget.

in the meantime, keep your sensitivity inside, my skirt. youre looking real vulnerable right now

:cool:

youre still wet between the legs my toe clipping - your time will come soon little nugget.

in the meantime, keep your sensitivity inside, my skirt. youre looking real vulnerable right now

O YOUR THE NIGGA THAT WAS ON THE NEWS IN CALI

WHERE BARNEY TOUCHED YOU IN WONDERLAND:cool:

BTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETCHA CHAIN TOOKEN

uh oh folks, e thuggism at its finest. mr adek clearly will not take any ones chain in the hoods of brooklyn like bushwick brownsville or east new york. clearly.

but if talking grizzly through aol makes you feel mighty swell then go for it my deep-fried shrimp.

WHERES THAT FLICK OF DUFFEL BAG RACKS ATTTTTT

YOU GET NO RESPECT IF YOU PAY FOR PAINT

YET ALONE GRAFFITI....

AND LEGAL SPOTS ARE NOT CONSIDERED SPOTS

SHIT IS A STROLL IN THE PARK

.........................................WHERES THE GUTTER IN NYC AT PLEASE ARISE IN THE FUCKIN FORUM ...

yo, my internet forum tough guy, r those rolled yet? cuz youre fucking talkin too much. costanza didnt say you were finished rolling those el's. always slacking cincy. ALWAYS my rain cloud.

2uptfrl.jpg

uh oh folks, e thuggism at its finest. mr adek clearly will not take any ones chain in the hoods of brooklyn like bushwick brownsville or east new york. clearly.

but if talking grizzly through aol makes you feel mighty swell then go for it my deep-fried shrimp.

I DONT RESPOND TO VIRGIN AFFENDERS YOUR PROLLY 12 THINKIN ABOUT THE GULLEST AREAS YOU KNOW ABOUT

I PROLLY WONT TO BE HONEST FUCK I WOULD THAT FOR WHEN I HAVE STARBUCKS COFEE MAKERS

DO YA HOMEWORK WHEN YOU ARE EVERNEAR MY RACKIN LEVEL YOULL HEAR ABOUT US

................NOT TO PUT ANYTHING ON PLAST

GIVE THIS TO A BLOOD LET A CRIP WALK ON IT